1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mixed signals

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by helovesherbest, Aug 3, 2009.

1. I need advice. Haha.

So there`s this guy, whom I sorta like. We`re not really that close, and we`ve only known each other for 4 months or so, but I can`t help but feel attracted to him. And I think he feels the same way too.

However, he`s been sending mixed signals. One day, he`s gonna ignore me in school, then by night, he`s gonna show signs of jealousy because I`m flirting with this hot guy. The next day, he`s gonna chat me up during lunch at school, then he`s gonna ignore my IMs by night. It`s driving me crazy. @-)

I`m trying to get close to him, but I`m having a hard time. Either both of us are busy, or we`re too shy to talk to each other.

What can we do?

[ Note: The guy is either gay/bi, but in the closet. A common close friend told me he had a boyfriend before, but he hasn`t admitted tha to me yet. ]

2. Alex19

just talk to him. theres no better way to get him.

3. matty123

does he know you are gay??if not then u cud come out to him, which might make him trust u enough to come out to you etc or you could just try getting to know him

4. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    hmm maybe he is giving you signal's but when he isn't around or is having a quiet day your getting them mixed up i would say just talk to him and take it from there

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe he is giving mixed signals becuase he is unsure of who he is and what he wants.