1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to get this off my chest...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CrimsonThunder, Jul 23, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

Over the last few days I've had a few mood swings due to something thats happening in my life at the moment and I'm trying to put it behind me now.

About a week ago me and this person I work with became great friends, he likes wrestling, so do I. He likes videogames, so do I. He only lives down the road as well which is awesome so he can come over my house all the time and we chill out. We watch movies together and he stays over late. Thing thats getting on my nerves is everyone at works thinks we're going out. And I'm worried he'll choose to not be friends over it.

But that's not all. A former friend of mine (he became former over this) got really jealous about my friendship with him. He was jealous that I wasn't inviting him over my house (and he isnt even a person I invite over because he isn't that much of a friend). So he began being a fuck head to me on MSN and at work. He wouldn't listen to me and wouldn't do what I say. (I'm a manager) and he'd stare at me and when he'd walk past he'd knock into me. Everyone at work reckons he has a crush on me, I really don't give a shit because I don't like him one little bit anymore. (and I never liked him sexually either). I can't picture myself being friends with him again as well, hes taken it too far.

Well thats all for now. I'm starting to get into happier moods as well. =D Any hugs and kisses are welcome. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. DJ Sweetz

Hope ya feel better! (*hug*)

3. CrimsonThunder

Thx buddy. =) (*hug*)

4. downboyup

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    u have a v. busy life! give yourself a big hug. btw. I am hungry jacks addict - I never go anywhere without coupons.

5. JSG

JSG Guest

You're "ex-friend" sounds like a childish d*ck !
    Ahh well, at least you're feeling better !! :slight_smile:

6. careandrespect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    CrimsonThunder,

I have to begin by saying that I don't have the answers but I have felt very compeled to respond to your note because when I joined EC you made me feel most welcome. So here is my attempt. I'll admit that I don't know the entire story but I sounds like you "ex-friend" is being very selfish because it seems like he is not providing you with an adequate opportunity to explain what is going on. I would also like to say that your new friend seems like someone you are lucky to know for you two seem to have a lot in common. The one thing that I try to always stress and it something that is often times overlooked is that a true friendship is something which is very valuable for it provides you with someone who you can share your time with and learn from.

careandrespect

7. godfather

godfather Guest

your ex-friend seems to be a bit of an idiot!! take no notice mate!!
    hope you feel better(*hug*)

8. SadConfusedBandGeek

Hehe ur new friend sounds cute:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Ur old friiend sounds mean!
    Lol
    Oh wellll
    (*hug*)

9. crimsonarcher

i've known people like that....
    It's very annoying.

10. CrimsonThunder

Thanks everyone! (*hug*)

I'm being very mature over this as well (I surprised myself =P) I just steer clear of him.

Yet again, thanks. =D

11. Evilmonkey

i think thats the rightt thing, to just steer clear. keep your personal life personal, and just be profesional with him at work. you have to work with him, but you dont have to go out of your way to be nice. ignore him (block or delete him) on msn, and dont talk to him outside of work. hell eventually get the point

12. Psych!

Psych! Guest

well it sounds that either this ex-friend of yours is acting like a little kid cause you have a new friend, or he does like you. i hope everything ends up alright ;]

So hugs (*hug*) 4 u (!)