1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know why, but I can't seem to stop thinking about this.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MusicIsLife, Aug 8, 2009.

1. MusicIsLife

So before I came out/figured out that I was a big hairy dyke I had a boyfriend for 2 years. From age 14 to 16. We were in a long distance relationship, and he looked like a truck driver, he had a full beard at 15, it was creepy.

Long story short, it ended on really bad terms and we haven't spoken since (So that's about 4-ish years ago now.) But my mom still talks to him and his mom, cause she liked them, and I talk to neither of them.

So today she told me that his financial aid fell through and he had to quit college.

I feel so bad, he was really smart, like...science, history, political science, math, english, everything but visual arts, cinema and music he was uber smart at, and he was like a poli sci geek when I knew him.

For some reason I can't stop thinking about it, but I think contacting him in any way would be a bad idea, he doesn't even know that I'm gay, and I don't think he'd be too happy about that, considering when I came out to him as Bi when we were still dating he was petrified I'd leave him for a girl >.>

I just needed to get that out, I'm not exactly looking for advice on this one though.