1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women !

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by troubled153, Aug 12, 2009.

1. troubled153

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hey,,, just needed someones help on ma situation.

Basicalii a reli reli lyk this girl,, she has even admitted to me that she lyks me nd that the mre she sees me the mre she lyks me.
    It went on for a couple of months talkin, getn closer nd that nd then a couple of weeks ago she told me that she didnt lyk me. But thenn she acted wierd wiv me 4 abit but then asked me if i still lykd her nd sed i did then she told me that she still lykd me. Well now she has a gf who she dus lyk but the other nyt she was sayin tha she reli wantd to get wiv me nd she reli had to control herself from making a move, and i really don't know what to do ,, do i make it easy for her and leave her too it no matta how hard it is or do i jst carry on the way i am ??

HELP pleassee x x

2. Greggers

For next time, maybe try not abbreviating so much? It can be really hard to read and you might miss out on alot of good advice just because its a pain to read :frowning2:

But if she has a girlfriend right now, i would give her space. You dont want to be the reason she breaks up with her girlfriend, thats never a good position to be in.

3. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    Ok i found that hard to read so i may mis-understand sorry if i do

Since she has a girlfriend it would be wrong of you to split them up if she really want's to be with you she will break up with her girlfriend in her own time until then i would just stay away from her for awhile and maybe your feelings will change

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As Greg and Carrie said, your posting style's not easy to understand - a lot of people skip over posts written in chat speak, so I'm pretty sure you'd get more replies if you used plain English instead as people would be more likely to read it.

Anyway, about your issue. You don't want to be the other woman. She has a girlfriend, therefore she's off limits until the relationship ends - if she'll cheat on her girlfriend with you, who's to say she wouldn't cheat on you with someone else? If I was in your situation I wouldn't make it easy for her, I'd tell her that nothing's going to happen while she's in a relationship, and put some distance between you. If she breaks up with her girlfriend, that's cool, but if she doesn't, then don't let yourself start anything with her.

5. MusicIsLife

Agreed with all the above posters, chatspeak makes my brain hurt.

Don't try to split them up. Leave them be and maybe pull out of the girl's life for a while so she can figure out if she wants to be with her current girlfriend or you.

6. littledinosaurs

This is absolutely perfect advice.

7. Miles D

I think what you are asking if if you should break up this girl's relationship so you can have her.
    Well, she sounds like a bitch, and not worth it. How do you know she's telling the truth when she says likes you? And how do you know she won't leave you like you want her to leave this other girl? People tend to not change, and so there is a good chance that soon she'll say she doesn't like you again (what was up with that?) and find another sucker to reel in.
    I wouldn't get involved with this mess.