1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my secret crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gkacarl, Aug 13, 2009.

1. gkacarl

gkacarl Guest

there's this guy at my school who i really like, but i don't know if he's gay. he doesn't talk about liking anyone and i've never seen him with someon. i really want to ask him out, but i don't want to come out to him and find out he's straight because i'm not out to anyone and i don't want it to accidentily slip out from him if he doesn't like me or isn't like me. oh, this is such a conundrum. :tears:

2. Alex19

does he do anything that seems 'gay'? you could keep a close eye on him and see if u pick him up on your gaydar. or, be friends with him first, talk to him, get to know him and if he tells u that hes gay/bi or does anything to say that he is, then tell him u are and take it from there.

3. gkacarl

gkacarl Guest

ok, it's just i've been around him alot for drama and i still can't tell, but thanks for the advice. i just really need someone

4. Jim1454

You can't expect someone to come out to you if you're not willing to come out to them. and the fact of the matter is you're unlikely to meet someone as a boyfriend if you're not willing to come out.

Don't get too worked up about having a boyfriend. Most people your age don't have a boyfriend at your age, even though television and movies give the impression that they do.

5. SamuelPablo123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Well you have the same experience with me. but you are better than me. my secret crush already state that he was a Straight. But i still have this kind of crush... Lucky on you. you can still pursue it so keep on fire Bro.
    But is anyone know what should I do about my crush???

6. silentsound

Well, from the sounds of it you don't know him very well, so my advice would be to try to make friends with him. Talk to him, find out things you have in common, ask him about himself. If you happen to find out he's gay, then maybe ask him out. I wouldn't stress about getting a boyfriend just yet. I know it seems like everyone has one, but really dating in high school is minimal because even if the person is gay they either haven't accepted it or are in the closet.

7. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No harm in just talking to him. Find out what he likes and such. The more info you have the easier it will be to figure out his sexuality.

8. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    you know what they " take the first half towards him , he will take more then the other half towards you"

just talk to him and if you feel like it come out to him , at the most he will turn out str8

9. techie01

Being Discreet: Just be up front and ask him, if he asks "Why do you ask?" Just say oh I over heard a friend of mine liking you! :slight_smile: I think that might be the best way to go about it.