1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G-u-i-l-t-y

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AstroJesse, Jul 23, 2007.

1. AstroJesse

mmk, Well first things first. I had alwyas promised my self never to have one of those epic failure relationships that last for a day. Didn't turn out so well. I had had a crush on my friend for a while, but as far as I knew she was srtaight. Then I just stopped liking her for a while. But after a while, we started talking more, hanging out more, and I began to like her again. At first I thought I was screwed. Again, I had to like a girl that was srtaight. We started talking, and I eventually came out to her.

We seemed to get closer after that. She told me things like I was the only one she trusted, her best friend, the person she could trust with anything. I felt almost bad, like I was betraying her somehow. Then, She told me, her exact words, "If I were bi, I wouldn't mind at all. And I know that If I was, I'd be bi with you" My heart lept, and For a while, I just wanted to smother everytime I saw her.

So, for the fourth of july, I took her to see some fireworks, and told her that I liked her. She hugged me, and told me it was okay. The next day she asked me out. I don't remember ever feeling that happy. She said that we weren't to tell anyone until we were comfortable with it, which I can honestly say, I didn't.

She called me the next day, saying that she wanted to break up, because I couldn't keep a promise. Apparently, she told our other mutual friend, and I asked him why she tought that. He said that she didn't really think I told anyone, but that she discovered she was straight, and thought it would be a reasonable wa to end the relationship.

I snapped. I swear, I alost killed someone. I was just so MAD at her, for leading me on like that, and telling me that I LIED. I would have been okay, if she had just said she was straight. Then when I told her why I was mad, she told our friend that I was being overdramatic. I said some horrible things to her, which I don't even want to repeat.

I told her I was sorry, because I felt like a total bitch for what I'd said. I knew I went out of line, and told her so. She forgave me, but I just don't feel like things have been the same ever since. She invited me over friday, like erything is fine, and I don't really know how to act. She gave me her shirt a while ago, and I just want to give it back. Don't want to see it anymore. I knida feel like that might be the wrong thing to do though.

Any suggestions? I don't even know if I should go over her house on friday.

2. CrimsonThunder

It seems like you haven't fully forgiven her, you shouldn't go over her house because you might do something you regret.

It was definitely wrong for her to do what she did but she did what came to her mind first of all.

I do hope everything turns out alright with you two. Friends do have arguments after all. =P

3. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

If you are still angry at her, then going over might not be the best idea. Once you truly forgive, not to her face but in your heart, then it will be safe to see her again. Good luck with this.

Also, try to remember that she might have been putting up a front when she called. She might have been genuinely confused. If that's the case, take comfort in knowing that she now knows for sure what she is.

4. AstroJesse

It's not like I'm truly still mad at her. I'm a little insulted and confused, yes. But now, I want to figure it out, and it's like it never happened. but she still won't talk to me as much. I called her a few day's later, and I was like it was all my faut. "Well, say what you've gotta say." I don't know if ignoring this would be the best thing to do. I'm glad for her that she found out for sure, but I wish it had been in a diffrent way.