1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to the site/being gay

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Thanos, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Thanos

Hay I'm new to the site and I'm only 13 idk if that have some thing like this alredy but what ever I don't know who to talk to about being gay and I'm not realy open iv only came out to one guy (my best friend that I'm in love with ) and he can't realy help me I'm not some one you wood think is gay and I'm differnt already so I don't whant to be more differnt I like alot of old bands led zepplin black sanity iron maden and I'm a nurd I know how to speek klingon and play alot of RPGs as you can see being gay jest adds to me being differnt o and did I forget I only like chubby guys ya I feel like god has forgot n me so can eney one help me tell me of eney hotlines I can call that don't show up on the bill or have eney thing thay can say to make me feel beter like I'm not alone and forgot n :icon_sad:

2. PJ James

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, your not alone

I can name all warship classes of all 4 star trek superpowers, my fave is the federation Ambassador class, and I was the total science geek in school who had to hide in the library at break and lunch to avoid bieng beaten up

It was difficult at school especially since the one guy I trusted kept badgering me to sleep with him even after I kept refusing but Then university was a lot better

I guess what I'm trying to say is that things will get better, whenever you change schools or go to college or uni you have a new chance to be who you want to be and to make new friends

have you considered looking for a gay social group in another city near you where no one knows you that you can hop on a train and attend?

God forgett's no one. My eldest cousin is a lesbian and is baptised, it's difficult for you at the moment because your so young and teenagers are the crulest of all but it will get better I promise

Feel free to write on my wall if you want to talk. I did some time in the uni version of the samaratans councilling service so nothing you say will shock me or make me judge you

everyone is different, some are simply better at hiding it from others

3. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    Hey it's ok nobody here will think your a geek (*hug*)

This will be a good place for you cause the majority of people have felt alone and like God has forgotten them or something but the important thing is your not alone thing's always get better and this is pretty common in someone so young who is going through lot's of new thing's and change's

Just hang in there and you will see there is light at the end of the tunnel and feel free to message me if you ever wanted to talk about anything

4. ChopinFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I can think of very few things that are better than being a nerd. And your excellent taste in music aside (Led Zeppelin is sublime), I think you'd be surprised at how many people, even on this very site, share the interests you perceive to be "different". (Besides, who the hell wants to be normal anyway?)

Props for coming out to someone at such an early age, that takes guts!

And don't worry about the whole "God" thing, you'll grow out of him eventually.

Last, remember that absolutely everyone on this site, including me, is here to help you and would be glad to have a conversation with you. So if I came on too strongly, please PM someone else. Just say, "Hey, can I talk to you for a bit?" and I'm sure they'd be glad to.

5. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

yeah dont freak out about being gay. well actually you might, i know i did a bit but then i just said "hey, i'm ok with this, and if my friends aren't then i guess it's there loss." so umm yeah, just figure if you're okay with it (like you are with being a nerd ^_^) then other people can deal. though i gotta say, im ot crazy about the bands you listed. im more alt emo. and some other random stuff that the majority of my friends think is weird and creepy. sorry if i left out any n's, the key doest work so well

6. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well conrats on coming out to yourself at such an early age. Fortunatly in Orlando we have a pretty big gay community, so the world won't come crashing down around you when you decide to come out.
    And, don't worry about the geek thing, it's the 21st century geeks are in, and like gays...there are more of us then you think.

7. fallendream

post on my wall any concerns and i can try to help when im on a computor. bloody mobile xD also, im 14 so i can relate to what your going through