1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i dont know anymore

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lonelyc, Jul 23, 2007.

1. lonelyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel all alone every single day for the last five years i have no gay friends whatso ever no one to talk to i ve tried many times been to a gay club a couple of times but when someone does up to you my whole body just freezes in terror im so scared but so angry at myself too i feel every time i look on the network that everyones more confident and sexier than i am its like my minds winding me up i see everyone in couples and so many friends its driving me crazy every single day i feel like s*** like im trapped in an inescaple vicious circle i feel like its too late too carry on ive wasted so much time already too much regret and it hurts i just want some help any help.

2. davo-man

Well you're not alone here...everyone's here to give support, become friends and help others, so you've come to right place to meet new people and work on your confidence. Im Dave btw from Australia, and i know how feeling alone feels, believe me my entire primary school experience was pretty much alone, but dont worry, as you build up your confidence, you gain the courage to go up to people and meet new people, and coming onto this site has been a good step if you want to meet gay ppl. And it doesnt matter if youve wasted time in your life, cos it just means that youve learnt from those experiences not to do that again.

3. CrimsonThunder

Hey dude. (*hug*)

You're still very young, only 21! You have plenty of time to find the right guy for you. I dunno if you've tried sites like Mogenic or Myspace but you'll definately find alot of gay fellas from them in you're area. :wink:

4. Double Dubya

Hey there,

Trust me, I’m in the same situation and have noooooobody gay relatively close to me(*hug*). I’m not even in the same county as another gay person. But since I’ve found EC it is a little easier to vent the cooped up _____ ummm, GAY WADE.

Hope you enjoy your stay
    WW:icon_wink

5. downboyup

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    keep writing. it helps - u wont see any evidence of anyone judging you here.
    perhaps you could tell us more about yourself. here is an example......

here is a bit about me.
    i personally love being in a relationship and totally lost when i am not. currently a bit lost.
    that is what i look for in life. i am family oriented and love the idea of a big family and lots of grandkids, but this does not totally fit in for me with gay life. I raise a daughter on my own (how did that happen) ????!!!

my insecurities are how do i find a new partner again as i get older? i am now non scene, and more back in closet. i have a fear of being a 'dirty old man at some gay beat'. i dont want this for myself.

I also have a lot of faith that things will get better and improve. it what keep me going.

so.... no. 1 - spill..... tell us some more.

no. 2 - tell us one good thing that happened last week - no matter how small.

love, downboyup.

6. SpikySpice

Hello there, welcome to EC:slight_smile:

You see, thsi is not only happenening to you, but to most of us, it's life

Personally I used to feel the same way, i was so jealous when I saw happy couples walkign arounfd together, holding hands, I felt so ledt out even tho I had a big group of friend, but I had to get used to it and be who I am

If you feel lonely , you can make friends here, EC is a great website where people can help you out when you need soemone to talk to, because they are big helpers:slight_smile:

You dont need to go to a club to let everyone wear you out like that, people in there are not nice. You can find some place else like a gay community center in your area.Centers usually attract gay men with more positive attitudes.

When you feel left out, remember just listen to yourslef, dont pay attention to other people, dont listen to what they say. Eveybody is different hand has their own miracle, you are cool on your special ways:slight_smile:(quote Angel)

When you wanna give up, and your hearts about to break
    Remember that you're perfect, God makes no mistakes

7. Sam

Sam

trust me you aren't alone in feeling like you are. I feel a lot like you I'll be 21 next month and I know I'm still young but I sometimes feel like I'll be alone for the rest of my life. I really don't have any gay friends and I haven't been in a relationship in a long time. I am really independent but that doesn't stop me from feeling lonely I really want to meet someone. I just hope that we will both find somebody. this place is a great place to meet friends though and who knows you might find a boyfriend too.