1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new here, but giving it a try

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mathisevil13, Aug 14, 2009.

1. mathisevil13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I've had an account for awhile just never used it > >. But anyways, I'm just really wondering what to do when you live in a really southern community where there is only a handful (and I really mean a handful, like 3 to 4 others) of gay guys. I don't want to date any of them since they all say "I love you" after the third conversation, so what should I do to meet new people?

2. Beachboi92

look for a LGBT meeting group in your area for one. I wish i had one so i could meet people xD or a gay meeting group. Otherwise you really do not have many options. If you don't want to date the guys there cause you think they move to fast it is fine for you to date them and say i don't wanna rush things so i am not comfortable with that so early on. I am in the same boat you are with like no LGBT people my age who i am attracted to that are out :frowning2: but on top of that there is no LGBT meeting groups in my area :frowning2:

3. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    your better then then a few of us on ec ( not saying any names) but you try to date them , and maybe just maybe they will prove you wrong.