1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little green monster: Jealousy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by xjimmyx400, Aug 18, 2009.

1. xjimmyx400

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I'm normally not a jealous person, but oooooooh this gets my goose. My frist boyfriend and I broke up back in january and we're really good friends now. Me and him have each others backs and neither one of us have had the best of luck in the guys department lately. So I meet this other guy and things don't work out btween us. After thinking about it I tell each other about one another and I exchange their numbers and they hit it off. What just makes me jealous is that they are hitting it off swimmingly and it looks like they will most likely date. I can hook up my ex with a guy I like but I can;t get a guy and it just . . UGHHHHH! Am I in the wrong for being jealous?

2. Étoile

I don't think so. It makes sense for you to be a little jealous of their growing relationship. After all, you did try to date him first and you guys didn't connect. Don't worry, you're cute and as long as you have a great attitude, you'll find a guy or girl to date.

3. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    it's fair for you to be jealous. What's going to be tougher is being happy for them, considering you like one and used to be in a relationship with the other.

maybe since you were kind enough to set up cutie, he can reccomend you to another, one just as cute/hot?

4. littledinosaurs

Jealousy with your ex's makes total sense.
    Besides seeing a guy you almost got with and a guy you once were with getting together is just like a big party saluting your failure =\
    not exactly a fun fest of great feelings.

5. Jim1454

Good things come to those who wait.

What goes around, comes around.

You did a nice thing, and it's turning out really well for those two guys. I think it's natural for you to be jealous, but it wasn't your first thought. Your first thought was to put them in touch with one another, because you like both of them. You're a nice guy.

Nice guys DON'T always finish last. You'll see.