1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need of my adventure

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Plgrm43, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Plgrm43

Hey guys - to warn you this is a same ole story and I feel silly asking for advice but ya'll are the best! And I know you can help me out!

I am a 22 year old gay guy, but I've never been with a guy! Without giving you my story, I realized I was gay when I was 20. So I consider myself a late bloomer (I'm sure there are many men that contradict this perception). ANYWAY, I need to meet guys! And I have nowhere to go! I live about 40 minutes from a big city, but I am in a small town going to college and have no gay friends or good girlfriends that could help me out! Mind you this small town has a small school that I'm going too which is very religious so most of the people you meet here are very uncomfortable about anything gay. It's weird. I wish you could see it.

I am not out to anyone but my close friends so I just don't know what to do. I feel like a scared little girl because I don't know anyone or any good places to go or what to do and I am always crushing on my hot guy friends.

Maybe I'm just venting but I could use some advice. Thanks everyone!

:help:

2. littledinosaurs

Look for LGBT groups in the surrounding towns
    Check out to see if there is a PFLAG near by?
    Otherwise you might have to go those 40 mins to the city