1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it normal to be this sexual?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by simianuprising, Jul 25, 2007.

1. simianuprising

I hate hearing that homosexuals are nothing but "perverts" but when I look at myself I can't help be agree. I hate to say this but i am completely horny 24/7. I feel like I am 14 again. Now I know when I say things like this it offends everyone so please swallow a bottle of chill before you read any further. I do not want to live a lifestyle of promiscuous sex but if I don't do something thats where I'll end up. I think, I must admit to myself & everyone else that I don't even want ANY thing to do with homosexuality but I figure someone here may have a valuable input. There are plenty of medications to raise your sex drive so there must be some to lower your sex drive. Does anyone know of any?

2. CrimsonThunder

There should be but you shouldn't stop it, its just you're hormones you're only 19. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'm always horny too. ^.^

3. Level N Human

If only the world weren't so sexy.

4. CrimsonThunder

Its all their fault! >= (

5. davo-man

At nineteen thats still pretty young, i mean you're still technically a teenager (well an adult, but you still have the teen suffix)...and cos of this i really wouldnt worry about being that sexual...And plus, you're a guy and men are naturally more horny, not just gay gays, guys in general...And yes there are pills that kill your sex drive, dunno what they are called but i saw them used in nip/tuck...and yes i know that nip/tuck is not the most reliable source for medical advice, but im 99% sure that there would be if they featured it in a show like that

6. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Doesn't matter if you are straight or gay, 19 is an age where hormones are peaking and I think your situation is quite normal. I wouldn't suggest using any kind of drug because alot of them have pretty severe side affects. I would suggest that you just masterbate frequently. It is proven to be a great stress reliever too. :icon_bigg

7. CrimsonThunder

Becky you just made me ROFL. XD

8. TriBi

^ hehe - I bet my Mum would never even have thought of saying anything like that.:eek: :roflmao:

You're right tho' :thumbsup: - Becky - we luv Ya! :kiss:

9. downboyup

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    if you are feeling some conflict as suggested above, dont forget that you as an individual the 'I' part of you, 'the aware part' is very different from the body. The 'I' part of you thinks and plans etc. This is the spirit or the mind or the brain. - whatever you like to call it.

The body just has urges. urges for sex, urges for food, etc etc. the body and mind interrelate - but sometimes these conflict.

forget medications, they just dull the good parts down to. why not really focus on what you want to achieve. maybe you just need to get some well defined goals and start working toward them. have a look at what you wanted to be when you 'grew up'? have you achieved this? what could you do to make this happen? etc etc.

A bit of creative thought and working toward a goal really excercises you, and takes the attention off excercising your dick.

sex is ok too of course. if you want a balance - then focus. show the body who is boss.

10. wtinal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just have to say I certainly hope (I really know) there is a difference between "pervert" and horny 24/7, because if there isn't, I am totally screwed (no pun intended). I choose not to be sexual, but it does not change the fact my hormones are RAGING. I am 31, but I feel like I am 14. So, I guess I think our sexual activity is a choice and not dictated necessarily by our hormones. Also, Becky is probably right (even though I struggle with the thought).:icon_redf

11. Psych!

Psych! Guest

me 2 :roflmao:

i would never believe a mom would give that kind of advice :thumbsup:

12. Gera-Kun

well, i think it's kinda normal. i mean, i have to do "something" every morning to be fine for half the day, then i get horny again...lol

13. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Glad I made you all smile! LOL Afterall, it IS the safest form of sex.

True story....when I was a teenager I was in a teen class at church. This was a fundamentalist church so you really wouldn't expect this kind of thing. The preacher's wife was the teacher and she was one of my favorite people ever. I just loved her. We were talking about pre-marital sex one time and she encouraged masturbation. I remember her saying that it was fine even after marriage as long as it didn't take the place of normal sexual relations. That was quite a shocker to me at 13 years of age and in church of all places! :icon_redf

14. Double Dubya

OMG Becky, my Mum always said it would fall off. She would NEVER even mention the word masturbation:roflmao:

15. Cloud Nine 5

What valueable input do you expect when your question is "are there medications to lower your sex drive" on an advice and support forum? You can ask that in a pharmacy, unless this is some sort of joke I don't get. If it's not, lighten up.

16. SadConfusedBandGeek

lol

FIRST OF ALL
    lol
    I am not horny 24/7 and i am 14 lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Is something wrong with me :| (Lol..)

And also i tend to be horny only when i am bored (like math class *shudder*)
    So i'd do something to busy yourself and get your attention.

But even tho ur horny, your probably not a pervert so dont worry.

17. xequar

Question-are you stalking someone you find attractive and looking through their windows as they change? Are you watching little kids on the playground from across the street? No? Then I doubt you're a pervert. Being horny is one thing and is entirely different from being a pervert.
    Having said that, I'll be quite honest and say that at 25, I'm horny pretty much all the time. I usually take BeckyG's advice multiple times a day. Being horny doesn't even directly require or always result in promiscuity, either. Promiscuity is a personal choice, not a hormonal thing. Being horny is a hormonal thing, and can sometimes be rather fun. :badgrin:

18. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

:roflmao:
    She's right, though, if you have frequent sexual urges and you don't masturbate, then masturbation can solve those. If you don't masturbate, you'll end up having wets dreams, which have the same effect, but are much less fun. :grin:

Amazingly, if I told my mom that I was in a similar situation, she would probably tell me to "masturbate frequently". I love my mom. (*hug*)

19. CrimsonThunder

As if it wouldn't freak you out though. XD Mums saying that is just awkward lol.

My mum would probably say it too. >_>

20. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have phases.

I am not usually horny - but when I am it's a huge problem. I become a man whore. It makes me feel really guilty, especially when I go and have meaningless sex with random guys, and I feel guilty afterwards. I'm trying to correct myself with limited success, but sometimes sex is the only release I have.

I don't want to be a man whore but sometimes I become one. It is not funny. It just destroys my self-esteem.