1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dumb friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by azrae1, Aug 20, 2009.

1. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

Hi every one :slight_smile:!
    Hmm.. this isn't exactly support or advice but i just wanted to share some of my experience with some idiots in my life. You see my life is is kinda isolated with outside people and i engage my self with sole activies by my self but i still do go out with some friends and socialize. But what makes me laugh more is that yesterday i had a friend knocking on my door and wanted to come over without me inviting him >_>. I was like " oh heyy long time how r u" (deep inside me WTF don't u kno manners? call b4 u come) and the last time i saw him was like 2 days ago haha! But the point is he came and sat on my laptop "thank god i closed the g2y msn :lol: ! He opened his facebook and started chating with ppl there and we did talk and comment on his friend's pics. Anyway b4 he leaves he was like i will never be mean to this girl "who he was chating with" but i will be mean to g2y people. I was like why? he went like i hate their looks and girly acts, i was like its not important for them to look like girls but he gave me the dumbest reasons why he hates them and as i observe him, he is completly brainwashed and never thinks for him self :confused: .He kept talking like anti g2y and i just didn't want to reply and shut him up because all he talked about made no sense and it included religion talks and all :eusa_doh: . So anyway the question is i was thinking if i should no longer talk to homophobic friends ? i mean i have many but i am closet with them but we are good friends. Believe me they are not part of my life but i just had to befriend them because of life and school. anyway thanks for reading and sorry for the long write.
    and Oh i am planning to next time not to open the door lol :bang: :grin: xD!
    Cheers m8's (&&&)

#1 azrae1, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2009