1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Older Guy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DexterMorgan, Aug 23, 2009.

1. DexterMorgan

I'm seeing this 20 year old. He's really sweet, cute, and intelligent. We get along nicely, and we talk for hours on end...I think I'm starting to fall for him.

I just really want to know if I should continue this. I'm 16, and he's 20...It's only 4 years; but I'm still 16. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you feel that there is a genuine connection then go for it. Be cautious though, because you aren't legal yet so that might cause a snag somewhere down the line. As long as you are careful enough to avoid any sort of legal issues concerning the fact that you're a minor, things should be fine. :thumbsup:

3. DexterMorgan

To be honest, I don't think we can maintain a stable relationship and hold out for 2 years....

4. Beachboi92

well for one i wish i could find a 20 year old >_> but like others said if you feel something you should go for it. And i looked it up age of consent in Nevada is 16 apparently according to the resource on EC (http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm) if that is what you are worried about :slight_smile: hope that helps

5. ColdSnap

ask yourself one question? what is wrong with him that he can't get a guy his own age? otherwise go for it

6. techie01

If you already have doubts then maybe you should talk to him, see where this is going and if the answer is not that far maybe you should start looking for someone else or just remain friends, either way it seems like a good relationship :slight_smile:

7. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I say no.

8. dude99

dude99 Guest

It be better for you to get a guy closer to your age. If you get to 18 years old then it will be better to persude the guy 4 years older than you.

however if you wish to persude this relationship then good luck however I believe since he is an adult and you are a minor in regards to the law, it could mean this guy is breaking the law.

9. KnightAssassin

... i would go for it if you like him , i mean i myself have dated older guys [ 5 years older ....] and well it wasn't long but hey it may be a great experience for you

10. RaRa

You're young, at this point you shouldn't be worrying about any long-term relationships. Just have a little fun.

11. GoBabyGoGo

ROFLMAO 'hold out?'

just remember, its only illegal if you get caught :grin:

12. DexterMorgan

Or if you brag about it. :X

I'm going to stay with him. He is very sweet, and he doesn't think about sex all the time anyway. If we do go that far; nobody has to know.