1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I invisible?!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by GuitarGirl1350, Jul 25, 2007.

1. GuitarGirl1350

I really don't need support or advice, I just need to freaking vent!
    Okay, I feel like everyone is ignoring me!!!
    I was supposed to go to a waterpark with my friend today and she like, completely forgot me. I don't know if she went or not but she never called me to tell me she wasn't or to tell me what time to meet her. I'm not mad at her but I'm a little annoyed that she didn't let me know. I keep trying to call her but she won't pick up...
    I haven't talked to another friend in months and she finally got a facebook, so I commented her a bunch of times and she won't talk to me back! And she keeps leaving other people comments but just ignoring me!!! It's making me feel like crap.

I also found out that my other friend is telling people that another friend and I are dating, which is completely untrue because he's a male!

Ugh!! I am not invisible!

2. 24601

I totally know how you feel right now, I've been there MANY times. Vent it all out, sometimes you just need to get it off your chest. You aren't invisible, and they'll realize that eventually. Maybe you just need to talk to them to set them straight.

3. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are not invisible, at least not to me. You know how much I love you (in a friendly way - I make this clear so no one gets it the wrong way). I'm here if you need me, anytime. You don't deserve to be treated like this.

If there's anything I can do to make you feel better, I will.

4. SadConfusedBandGeek

(*hug*)

Must be really annoying

U probably already did this but u should go play ur guitar:slight_smile::slight_smile:

Anyway hope u feel better

5. AstroJesse

I know how you feel. I'm shut in my house all summer, and I feel like my friends are forgetting me. Talk to your frined and ask why she's spreading the rumor if she knows it's not true. Also, when your friend gets back to you ask what happened. Mabye you can go the water park some other time? (*hug*) vent it all out, we're all here.

6. Choucho

Mhm, I know how you feel. My ex (I think, I never really knew whether to call him my boyfriend or not, it was so complicated. But he told people I was his boyfriend... but oh well moving on) would comment on other peoples' facebooks and not reply to my messages or comments. And I have friends on msn that just ignore everything I say and basically have a conversation with themselves. So yes, I know how you feel. It is poopy indeed.
    But I shall give you hugs and cookies, even though I'm new so you don't know me. ^_^

7. GuitarGirl1350

Thanks guys =] I really appreciate you all

8. davo-man

I also know how you feel...it seems that everyone has those days where they feel like no one's talking to you, but dont worry about it, as you can see we are all here for you and im sure it was just by accident that your friends didnt msg you about the water park...Hope you're feeling better soon

9. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Yeah, that sucks, especially if u can't go see the person and when u get excited that they're online and they don't talk to you. But I feel ur pain, my friends always change plans and never even tell me about it, so i end up looking like an idiot. :tantrum:

10. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Yer i sumtimes get ignored, but it doesnt annoy me a little.. it PISSES ME OFFF!!!!!:tantrum: :bang: :bang: :bang: :icon_bigg