1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School starting/Updates

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Glunn11, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Glunn11

Hey everyone!

Just a quick recap for anyone who may not be familiar with my background. I came out as gay around February, and then in June something happened (not really sure exactly what) that caused me to question that, which has led to some damn confusing and rough soul-searching sessions that have pretty much taken up my life up to this point.

This moment is one of those where I just feel great. I realize that you can't be happy thinking about sexuality 24/7. The thought of having a serious relationship with a guy scares me, but it feels truer to my heart than going into one with a girl to a large degree. I think more than anything my hormones are just slowing down, which is coolio.

If anyone's struggling with the same things, the people on the boards are right. You just have to stop worrying about it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

School's grandly going well. I'm really enjoying all of my classes... well, not REALLY, but I'm taking chemistry and we freaking lit a Bunsen burner and burned aluminum and copper. ^_^

Oh, and with the help of you guys, I really figured out exactly what my best friend needed to hear about his own homosexuality, and got quite a loving response from him. He's thinking about coming out to his gay cousin soon. :slight_smile:

Hope everyone's having a good one out there!

2. Jim1454

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

I'm having a good one! Thanks!