1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspecting?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by arteb, Aug 27, 2009.

1. arteb

So, I have this female friend of mine in school. We've been friends for a little more than a year and a half, and I've never mentioned liking any girls at all to her. So, yesterday we were talking and she said: "I think that girl over there is quite cute." Then she passed us by and I saw her, and I told my friend: "That is the most average girl". Then she put a slightly weird expression in her face and asked me: "Who do you think is cute?", and I just kind of shrugged. I know she wouldn't have any problem at all if I told her I'm "in love" with a dude, since she's intelligent, relaxed, accepting, and her sister and one of her best girl friends are lesbians, and blah, blah, blah, but I just don't want to tell her. Do you think it is possible she's suspecting something?

2. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes, the answer should had been "Dark hair, tattoos, blue eyes, tan skin, and skinny with C-cup boobs, who kind of resembles Angelina Jolie but is a lot hotter and younger"..

Side note 90% of guys fantasize her, and the other 10% could turn straight for her if she was in front of them. The only one woman who can make a straight girl lesbian and a gay guy straight.

----

I really do think she's suspecting something, but she might not come to think you're gay unless this is the only sign. She might think you have low self-esteem, or could be really shy about this topic around her. It depends on the circumstances of it all, but I think she probably has a hunch to something.

3. olides84

Who knows if she's suspecting something. But why don't you want to tell her? Because if you wanna come out to someone, it really sounds like she'd be a good one to tell.

4. matty123

tbh she probably wont just guess outright, if you want to tell her then tell her, if your not ready then don't its totally fine, its not like she can prove u r gay and then will out u to everyone!she could suspect, but tbh when u r a teenager and keeping a big secret its easy to think omg does that person suspect?or that person?you would be surprised how little people probably care about your sexual orientation, most teenagers usually have enough problems of their own to worry about, just subtly steer the conversation away from that topic in future i guess

5. Alex19

maybe. straight women are good at suspecting these things.

6. seadog

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good job NOT telling her if you are not ready to have it out. She sounds like she'd keep it to herself if you asked her to, though. I'm with you, though. There are very few women I find attractive. But every once in a while (like maybe twice a month) I see one that makes me say "I'd do her." (Is there an anonomous box for me the check somewhere on this post? lol)

7. arteb

Thanks for your replies. I guess she does suspect. I don't know. There are several reasons I don't want to tell her, at least for now, because I guess I'll have to tell her some day. First, I'm not ready. Second, I'm a very private person in many regards. Third, she hasn't been very nice to me in the past when I've told her stuff, so I guess I'm kinda disappointed with her. Today we spoke again and she didn't mentioned anything remotely related to the subject, I think. And, Seadog, yeah, women don't much for me.

8. certified Hotti

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    who knows. sum girls so have sum pretty good gaydar! I just dnt see why u wudnt want to tell her tho. I mean if u think she wud b completely ok with it i dnt see why keep it from her anymore! u shud go ahead and tell her. U wud feel much better after telling her. u kud b more open and then u can talk about BOYS together. :slight_smile:

9. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh and then you can paint your nails together and gossip about the hottest teen idol! Yipee

Gay..

10. cicciux

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Jack, naw, for me it's Lily Allen... the one woman I'd go straight for.

As for whether se suspects or not... you know her better than any of us... so you are in a better position to tell. Do you think she might like you? because if it's so, she won't suspect... though it will probably make coming out to her a little more difficult.

If you are not ready, don't tell her. You seem to be pretty good at avoiding direct answers ;-)

11. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Megan Fox is definition of sexy, but even she is ugly in comparison of Lindsay Lohan.

The only woman I would trade for Megan for, and even all the most attractive guys in the world is Lindsay Lohan. I think Lindsay Lohan is the combination of all sexualities, attractions, and perfections.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Y8qF0bl8A[/YOUTUBE]

#11 Jack2009, Aug 29, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
  12. arteb

Why you say that?

13. napoleonri85

napoleonri85 Guest

Funny story I figured I'd share with you....I always thought my best friend (a girl) thought I was gay. I told her last night about my sexuality and she thought I was kidding. She was totally shocked. I've known her for quite a few years and suspected that she had already figured it out. I guess not lol