1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sum ppl are just crap

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by matty123, Aug 27, 2009.

1. matty123

i'm just annoyed, there is this mate, well i regard him as a mate, he is in my tutor, doesn't talk to many ppl there, i make an effort to talk to him, he is in most of my lessons, and thing is he is a really nice guy, but he's bin ignoring me on facebook and msn throughout the whole holiday, so i call him on it and he basically says we have little in common and he can't be arsed, and so i just give up, i have so many good amazing friends, but because he is in my tutor, and most lessons, i made an effort, i even bought him chocolates on his bday, though he got me nothing, and i thing is on occasion we have gotten on really well, but then other times it just seems like i make all the effort, and do all the talking, for nothing!!!!Why are some people just so annoying????Anyway rant over, sorry i usually save these for my best friend, but he has stopped texting, so i think he may have fallen asleep lol

2. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    He doesn't want to associate with you and probably thinks you're pathetic. He hopes you get the message without saying it.

3. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

not to be so blunt, but i think that Jack2009 is right. so ignore him and if hes an ass, hes an ass so don't waste your time :slight_smile:

4. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    That is pretty cruel... but there doesn't seem to be much good coming your way in this exchange... maybe it's his way of distancing from you after all he's your tutor, and there's a difference between the employer and the employee.

5. darkestknight

I have a very close friend, whom he did studied with me for years, from Grade 8, until to the Grade 11, and then he went to college and then went to my college for a year.

Unfortunately, he flunked almost all the subjects in my college and moved college, and not much things I could contact him afterwards. Even in the facebook, I got no replies, and in MSN, he was often offline.

Probably he is busy with his girl, or something else. :roflmao:

6. techie01

People can be very anti-social! I just say "Have fun being by yourself :grin:" then walk off no. No Worries Mate!

7. dude99

dude99 Guest

your right on that.

8. napoleonri85

napoleonri85 Guest

Sorry to hear that buddy. Don't let it get you down in the dumps. He's not worth the time.

9. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And that's it right there. He's your tutor, but you recognize him as your mate. It can be hard sometimes to see people in the roles they hold and not idealize them into other roles.

Clearly he wants to keep his relationship with you professional. He's done his best to make that clear without being blunt, but you aren't taking the hint. I'd say you're best off finding other friends and keeping the relationship with him on a professional level.

10. kettleoffish

to the people saying he's his tutor, I don't think that's what TS means - in the UK a lot of places call registration tutor group or just tutor.

also, ditch him, he seems like a douche.

11. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oops! My bad, I misread "he is IN my tutor" to "he IS my tutor."

That changes things slightly. I would still say that he doesn't seem interested in you, so I'd just take it at that and find someone that shows some reciprocation :slight_smile: