1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That's it, I'm Done! (rant)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nintenfreak92, Aug 28, 2009.

1. I've been called a fucking faggot one too many times by my bitch sister. I've had it with her. She's a disrespectful little bitch who cant mind her own business. I have told her not to call me that, and she says it any ways. I've spoken to my parents about it and they ground her for a week whenever she says it. She says she doesn't mean it she just says to get me angry. Well if she's going to call me that then I'm going to treat her as if she means it. Which means I want no connection to her, she means nothing to me. I'm taking everything I let her borrow (or things she's stolen) back. I can't handle this there is no reason I should take this emotional abuse from my own sister.

2. napoleonri85

napoleonri85 Guest

Have you tried to sit down with her and have a serious conversation about this issue? I would calmly discuss how you feel when she calls you by that term. Make sure not to show anger or try to get even with her....I've found that it makes matters worse. It might help to understand why she is calling you by that term.

3. I have talked to her about it, She says it because it makes me angry. She only says it when she's mad, but there are some things that shouldn't be said. I restrain myself from saying hurtful things to her when I'm mad at her.

4. olides84

I think you have the right idea - "treat her like she means it." You would not want to have any relationship with someone who throws that shit at you, so that's how it should be. Maybe she'll learn and after awhile beg forgiveness and you can go from there.

5. Just Adam

i would do what your planning and see how she reacts if you act like she dont exist she may start acting better... i know its a bit manipulative but meh...if my sister called me faggot id slap her over teh back of the head....not sure my hand or with a chair...>.> but still i wouldent take it.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If she's several years younger, it may just be typical teen-age rebellion and disrespect. But that still doesn't make it right. I think providing appropriate punishment is a good idea. Taking back stuff she's borrowed or stolen shows her there are consequences. Then, keep it that way for a reasonable period (month or two), long enough for her to have anger fits and show that she has learned and will not say those things even when angry. When it's worthwhile enough for her to change, she will. :slight_smile:

7. Greggers

How old is she?

If she is older than you, ouch. That sucks.

If she is younger than you, ouch. That also sucks. Just not as bad because like calchip said thats normal. If she was not calling you a faggot she would be calling you a chode or a cunt or whatever. Some young teens are just useless pieces of mass who deserve to be stowed away until they mature enough like a fine wine.

No matter what her age is, this is not ok. If you tell her it bugs you though, its going to make her do it more. Next time she calls you a faggot just say "yea, i am, now run away because i bleed on you and give you aids" or "and your a dyke, so go eat jill's pussy cause i bet you would like that" or something like that :slight_smile: get creative. Your parents obviously have no control over the demon child so you have to let her know a) getting called a faggot does not bug you (lie if it does) and b) you can dish it as well as take it.

8. crystaltriforce

i agree with greg, if she's not gonna stop then give her "a taste of her own medicine."