1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how does it get to the sex?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fallendream, Aug 30, 2009.

1. fallendream

how does a day (or night) with someone end up having sex?

do you just get up and declare 'well, lets go have sex!'

or what? its a confusing thought, anyone wanna shed light?

2. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    lol well i've never got up and decalred "let's go have sex" kinda kills the romance i dunno it's always been something that just happens like when your sat on the couch watching a movie or something or after a date i guess some people plan it but i prefer spontaneity

3. littledinosaurs

You are with someone you like.
    You both like each other.
    You get some privacy.
    You start making out, several sessions should be had.
    And if things lead to clothing coming off and neither party objects then sex begins.
    Sometimes people discuss it a little in between making out sessions.

4. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    um... you and whoever it is get playful with each ohter, and then eventually get really close, and are touching, and then it just continues from there, pushing each other's borders till there aren't any, or until one of you decides to stop.

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I think the theory goes like this:
    Talk>Horny>Sex

6. dude99

dude99 Guest

omg u are 14 and that is really young. I never tried anything until I reached my adulthood. My advice is to wait for that someone special to do it with. I made big mistake on hooking up with a complete stranger who was not my type

7. fallendream

im not doing anything i was just curious

8. 71390S

71390S Guest

I can't speak for others, but for me I kind of made a time line. My bf has had sex before, and we've just been making out and I'm comfortable with that for now. I can see in a month or two being ready for oral and jacking each other off, but definately not anal for a while. The more our relationship grows (as it's in the VERY early stages) the more comfortable I get with being intimate. Also, communication is so huge. He knows exactly what I'm ready/not ready to do, and vise versa.

9. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't speak from experience, but I think most couples just go with the flow.

You know:

Relaxation + Privacy - Clothes = Sex

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone makes a move.
    Someone responds positively.
    Then sex totally happens. :slight_smile:

Lex

11. GoBabyGoGo

Havent u seen many movies??!!!

Well, i dont think it exactly happens like that. Maybe just slow it down by a factor of 5.

12. fallendream

in alot of movies containing sex the postman turns up and takes the home owners clothes off. 'nuff said.

13. Alex19

after a week my ex and i already did oral. but not anal. we never got to that. even tho he asked if we could bareback and i was like, fuck no!

14. xequar

Meet person and chat at party. Hit it off pretty well while chatting. Accept person's offer to stay at their place rather than driving home or fighting for space at host's place. Go to bedroom. Make out. Remove clothes. Enjoy.

Optional, but really good, add-on steps are begin dating, form relationship.

15. 71390S

71390S Guest

Wooooow lol. Yeah I am not ready to move at that pace haha.

16. certified Hotti

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if the date goes well, and u think u are ready to go all the way with that person, it just sort of happens. No need to say it, i mean u can start by making out and see where it goes from there. :slight_smile:

17. Derek the Wolf

There should be a new saying: sex happens.
    For us it just kinda happens. Our conversations will steer towards sex sometimes, or we'll just be fooling around, we get horny, and go at it. I guess the fact that we're both nymphos makes it easy... it's not a question of whether or not to have sex, it's a question of how and where to have sex.

18. Pendrin2020

My advice is to google the word: Forplay

I agree with the idea that 14 is way too young. Trust me. I've made a lot of mistakes. Truthfully, the emotional repercussions of sex at that age are massive in some cases... now mind you I said SOME. There is a lot more to responsible sex than just "wear a condom."

Condoms are vital, but it's very important to know the person you are about to sleep with well enough to trust that they are not playing you. For me, that takes several weeks at least. anything sooner than that leaves me feeling completely unfulfilled anyway. This friday, I took a chance on a pre-understood one-nighter and found myself glancing at the tv (history channel) mid-way through the deed and asking myself "what the hell am I doing here, anyway?"

I really enjoy sex, but I enjoy it a hell of a lot more when I REALLY LIKE the person I'm sleeping with. Without a connection, it just feels like parts being thrown around.

There are a lot more little tidbits about protecting yourself emotionally when entering that realm, but I won't drag this novel on any longer. PM me if you need a little input.

Anytime,
    Pendrin2020

19. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>There should be a new saying: sex happens.

But it doesn't "happen". That's a rather romantic notion that leads people into thinking that it's something out of their control. "If we're meant to have sex, we'll have sex." No, if one of you makes a move, and the other responds, then you'll have sex. :slight_smile:

Even worse is the lack of culpability people assume with this. "Paul came over, and we ended up having sex", they'll say, usually about a guy they shouldn't get involved with. Or one where condoms weren't readily available, but gee whitakers, they ended up having sex anyway. No. They both made a conscious decision to have sex, or at the VERY least to surrender to temptation. Yes, the temptation can be strong, but you're not helpless against it. If you shouldn't have sex with that guy - for whatever reason - you can choose for it not to take place.

>>>My advice is to google the word: Forplay

You probably should spell "foreplay" correctly to get the best results. :wink:

Lex

20. Mellowish

id recommend not having sex with a random person mainlx cus i did that with my best friend's brother about 2 years ago and now these days we never really talked to each other after that