1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ow... my head

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Choucho, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Choucho

Okay, so by now you've all met the super happy Jacob that likes to bounce around and shower people with kittens, but now it's ranty time! Yay!
    And for all those who have intentions of reading this, I'm truly sorry.

First of all there was this guy. Me and him were kind of involved recently, but he canceled every single plan we ever made together and "forgot" to come eat lunch with me for five months in a row. No joke. We never talked on the phone once, and in fact, my ex from New York (note that my profile says I live in Canada) phoned me a couple weeks ago, and with his satanic parents who blame me for him being gay, I'd say that was quite an accomplishment. Yet this guy who's out to his parents, and lives half an hour away can't call. Magical isn't it?
    So anyway, he ended up sleeping with someone else and telling me about it. So we broke up, or stopped liking each other, I don't even know what to call it. But we stopped being anything more than friends. He called me an asshole and told me I'm not the nice guy I pretend to be and told me to stay with him. At this point I'll remind you he was the one who slept with someone else. Oh yeah, he also told me "I'm sorry I never had sex with you" when I told him about a million times that that wasn't what I was after. I have the sex drive of a frigging plank of wood for crying out loud. I told him he obviously didn't understand the situation, and well... lots of angriness resulted.
    We started talking again a couple days ago, and I forgave him for being a complete asshole and all was well. Until I mentioned that my ex had called me. All of a sudden he was telling my friend that he was jealous and that he wasn't over me. Tonight he told me he wanted to talk to me about it.
    In short, I told him the truth that I would never get over my ex, because he was the first boy I ever loved, and no one ever gets over their first love. And I told him that that didn't mean that I couldn't get on with my life and love someone else.
    And somehow, I'm a drama queen who played him and never cared about him and fucked up his life. And when I reminded him that he was the one who slept with someone, he just said "Well I wasn't getting any from you." and it was just like "Umm... no. No you weren't. Am I supposed to be offended by that or something? I didn't sleep with you on purpose."
    But anyway, as far as I can see he's an askljsakljas (replace that with any swear word you deem appropriate) and he's not worth my time.
    Yet I feel like a worthless pile of crap and I just want to die.
    Oh the sparkly joy that boys bring to me!

2. Level N Human

You'd be worthless and undignified if you were still with him. I would guess you feel bad at the moment, because of course anyone coming out of a rough relationship would feel shitty. Do yourself a favor and stay far, far away from this strange, unstable, already-known-cheater. Someone better for oyu will come along.

For the moment, hope you feel better man!

3. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Honestly, I have to agree with her. Why would you stay with someone if you know he's a cheater. You respect yourself enough to know that you should have left hime. You can do way better than him. Remember that there's gonna be someone that will fulfill your needs, but forget his cheating :***: and stay as far away from him as possible.

4. CrimsonThunder

He sounds like a twat, I hope you're feeling better soon Jacob. (*hug*)

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I completely agree with what those above have said. You deserve much better than that, and sooner or later you will find it.

6. Choucho

Thank you all, yes I know he sucks but still. asdklasd

7. Psych!

Psych! Guest

You can be very sure of that.. :icon_wink

8. Choucho

In every way imaginable. >.<

9. GuitarGirl1350

Cheaters don't change, even when they promise you they won't betray you. I made the mistake of giving a cheater another chance and just got hurt again. I'm glad you aren't with him anymore, you should definitely have more self-respect than that.

10. Choucho

I gave him many chances, many more than he deserved. But he couldn't even manage to pull off being a friend.
    *builds us a boat so we can stand in it together*
    But, at least it's all over now.
    *builds an island, and puts a sign on it that says "assholes from the past"... then turns the boat around so it's facing the other way*
    Yes, all the bad experiences are behind us. ^_^

11. thecoolmexican

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah, that guy was such a douchebag. You were the only sane one in that relationship anyway. You'll find better. WAY better. ^-^

12. Choucho

Awwwh, thank you. ^_^ *glomps*
    *showers everyone with plushies*

13. JayTeeNY12

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's the loser who needs to go die, not you jacob. Obviously Sex is everything to him so he's not worth it anyways. Dunno what else to say, so yeah.

Jacob > him.

=D <33

14. Choucho

Awwwh, JayTee. You're the most bestest everrererererergivemeyourbelt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    No, I'm just kidding. Thank you.
    <33 *showers with plushies and random things that smell good*

15. phoenix17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    can i throw snakes at him

*looks at jacob with puppy dog face*

16. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Why throw snakes at him, throw him in a shark tank :thumbsup:

17. crimsonarcher

18. Choucho

Oh, I don't think that's necessary. I don't hate him. I just never want to acknowledge his existence again. ^_^ But if you really want to I won't stop you. >.>
    *goes to bake a pie*

Edit: And thank you again everyone. ^_^ *individual hearts for all*

19. JayTeeNY12

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    SHARKTANK YES! Sounds like a plan. =D

20. TeeBe

Wouldn't piranhas be more fun?