1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh god im so nervous

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Beachboi92, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Beachboi92

Ok so as i mentioned a while ago i have been open to my school and anyone who asks and such and open on facebook/myspace. Well today i let a friend of mine know i thought a guy in our art class was cute. She is friends with him and let him know. He said he would "keep and eye out" xD now i am nervous as hell and dont know what to do i am like retarded when it comes to relationships and initiating them and such but i like this guy. Hes smart, cute, and generally out going and cool. ahhh idk what to do next xD

2. RaRa

1.Take a deep breath
    2.Get to know him
    3.dfnjkgsdhnkfdgkjgkd

3. justinishere

OMG! How cute! :grin:

Just get to know him and I hope things work out for you :slight_smile:

4. Beachboi92

haha that is so evil raffi :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Just take it slow, and try t get to know him. Go into this with thinking of building a friendship first. The good thing is that he is outgoing so it should make chats/conversations with him easier. Maybe just go up to him and ask if he wants to go out for a coffee/a bite to eat and just see where it goes! If it is easier, do it over e-mail. Or you can try going up to him and ask him. From what you have said, I doubt that he would say no.

6. werekid

first calm down second do not rush thing

7. Beachboi92

we talked a little over facebook. He likes The Hush sound :grin: no one ever knows who that band is and he loves them :grin: we talked a little about music then he had to finish his work i'm thinking i will keep talking to him then maybe ask if he wants to go see 9 with me when it comes out :slight_smile:

8. Bradley James

"Keep an eye out" could mean a lot of things, not all of them good. Be careful, and go slow...

9. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It seems you're already doing good! Just keep talking to him and try to do things together as friends. As you do more things together, you'll find out if he's fun to hang out with.

Definitely try not to steer into a relationship immediately. That's just something that could evolve out of it, maybe, eventually. But don't try to go too fast!

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    EVERYONE feels that way.
    Even the guy you like feels that way.
    It's part of life, and you'll learn to like the nervious/excited feeling you get it puts fire in your life.

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>we talked a little over facebook. He likes The Hush sound no one ever knows who that band is and he loves them we talked a little about music then he had to finish his work i'm thinking i will keep talking to him then maybe ask if he wants to go see 9 with me when it comes out

Bingo. You see how that works? You find yourself some common ground - in this case, it's the Hush Sound - and you suddenly have something to talk about. And you ALWAYS have common ground. ALWAYS. It might not be obvious, but you do. You go to the same school. You're in the same art class. That's common ground. So if the Hush Sound topic dries up, you can talk about the class, the teacher, what kinds of art you like, what you might like to do with art, etc etc.

Lex