1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm scared and worried. :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CrimsonThunder, Jul 31, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

A person I was really close to online hasn't come online in 2 weeks. (13 days to be exact, unlucky huh?)

He isn't just any online friend, I'm met with him and we are really close friends too. He's a bit too young to be my boyfriend (even though he wants to be <_<) but I still love him as a mate.

I'm scared that he could be dead and I don't have his phone number to call him to see if he is. I don't think I know his last name either (I'll go through chat logs soon, too see if I could call people with the same last name)

I've sent him PM's on the forum we go to and he hasn't read them or came online since the last time he was on there... I know he hasn't deleted me either because MSN Plus tells me so. And I know he wouldn't anyway because we were great mates...

He could have been grounded and not allowed internet (unlikely because he's really good and nice.) Or his internet could have got cut off but he'd go online at school...

I hope I'm just over-reacting but still not coming online for such a long time is worrying...

:tears:

2. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Trust me, I've felt the same way when I didn't see a good friend for a long time. In the end, I only over reacted, nothing bad had happened. Man, I kinda felt dumb. :eusa_doh:

3. Gera-Kun

Well, my bf hasn't been on this whole week and almost half of last. but i know it's nothing serious. i guess what i'm saying is that you're probably over reacting...

4. Jim1454

Perhaps they've gone away for a holiday that he didn't mention... was he suicidal when you were chatting last? I don't think you have anything to worry about.

5. CrimsonThunder

Hes not suicidal or at least hes never told me that. And I don't suspect he is!

Holiday, perhaps but its no longer the school holidays. Maybe hes just not had enough time to come online...

6. Moth

I'm an incredibly dramatic thinker, so I always tend to think of the most horrible, dramatic, movie-esque scenario that could possibly take place. As such, I've also often had such worries. I've got one good friend who I used to talk to a lot, but now there's often spaces of months between the times we talk. I always worry a little if something terrible happened to her, but I know she's busy now because she's got a boyfriend, other friends, horses, and things to do. There've been other times when I almost panicked about people I knew who would usually get on very regularly and then didn't, but they would always come back and say "oh, well, I couldn't get online because of such-and-such." And then I'd feel silly for worrying so much.

In the end, it is possible, people die every day, but it's more likely that something else has come up unexpectedly and he can't get to the computer. Try not to worry too much, as it won't really do you any good.

7. Choucho

It's really nice that you're so worried about him, but like everyone has said I'm sure he'll come online any day now. ^_^ You said school holidays were over, what grade is he in? He could just be swamped with homework.
    *gives you giant teddy bear to keep you company*
    Think positive! ^_^

8. CrimsonThunder

Thanks guys for your messages, I dunno what grade hes in Choucho. XD

BUT! He signed in today!!! And I told him how worried I was and he said he was sorry. >_> He said he has been busy so couldn't come on as often and when he was online I wasn't online. So yeah over-reacting for the loss!

I'm so happpppppy now. :grin:

9. Jim1454

Whew! Glad to hear everything is ok.