1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dunno how to say it to him

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nothingmaker, Sep 12, 2009.

1. nothingmaker

Out Status:
    Some people
    well hi, and thanks.
    I have a thing for this guy. Well i think he's gay or not straight. A friend introduced him to me. We hang out sometimes, with friends. He's kinda cute, lol, for me. But one time, when we were talking, he got suddenly so close to that i felt his breath on my face. I was caught off guard, not by his sudden movement but by his <oh i dont how to say this> stinking breath. Not that it smells like sh*t, but hell, it stinks. I didnt know how to react because i was arguing with myself, slightly regretting why i had feelings for him <but he is a nice guy and i still wanna be friends with him lol>. So i pushed him, forced a smile, and pretended nothing happened. Good thing my friend arrived.
    Now, he visits me at my house. Well sometimes i can catch a faint scent of his st*nk*ng breath.
    But now as a A FRIEND <lol>, i really wanted to tell him that uummm you know,,,, but im afraid of hurting his feelings. I mean it may sound bad<But he could have known his breath stinks so i wont have to deal with this!>. And hell to my friends < i havent told them, but they could have smelled it too but they arent saying anything>.
    Well i was planning to leave an untraceable <lol it should be> anonymous note,saying this and that <YOUR BREATH STINKS!>
    Just wondering if it is a good idea. or <hell no> i just tell him directly.
    Thanks, to anyone who would help me of my foolish problem.

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I may not be the best person for advice here, I'm the guy that would tell him to clean that cesspool he calls a mouth before flies start to lay eggs in it, but I could give it a shot.

Maybe just carry mints with you when you know you're going to see him and ask if he wants one, maybe he'll get the hint.

it is unlikely, but he may have a gum infection that he is unaware of. That can cause some mouth stink.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mal's got it. Carry gum or mints, and offer him one.

Lex

4. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    but mints won't cure the problem just delay it I think if you don't wanna seem the bad guy a note is your best option

5. Bradley James

I would find a subtle way to tell him.... Actually, I'd probably just be my usual blunt self and just come straight out. So what if he is offended: his bad hygiene is offensive.

6. BayeBorde

BayeBorde Guest

writing a note isnt the best thing ever, do like most people and carry some gum around then just start showing and offer him some

7. nothingmaker

Out Status:
    Some people
    well thanks guys... ill just offer him some mints then,,, ang tell him secretly,,, well i wish he wont be offended,, thanks anyway