1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG WTF web of confusion! haha

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cm25, Sep 13, 2009.

1. cm25

cm25 Guest

k so like i have been totally fine with being gay for a while im out to like 6 people including my mom, sorta, but i wont dive into that thats another post. but anyway i thought i was gay i liked guys girls nvr interested me i had some flings with guys and girls were never succesful befor then. but then me and a girl in my grade bacame best friends and she likes me and i think i might like her. well now your thinking oh hes just confused this is a classic story... no, its not. there is also another guy who i am friends with who i like and he likes me. there is also a girl who i met at work who i like as well but i am not as sure about her. now u think im a whore, i know but just bear with me here. i will tell you about them and my feelings for them im just lookin fr someone who can help me with who i should maybe be paying more attention to and like what u think u would define me as, i think im bi tht seems more like where i would fit right now.

well girl #1-
    she is the one i became best friends with, she is my age and she is really nice. i have alot of fun with her and we are interested in alot of the same things. i hang out with her alot and alot of my other friends think that we would make a great couple. she likes me alot too but she wont admit it. we have hung out almost all our free time this summer and its been a blast, we even both know that we happened to pick the same college.

guy #1-
    he plays tennis and so do i, he is super nice and he has curly hair haha. hes sooooo hot. i really like him alot. i can tell that he likes me and whenever i talk to him i get this tickling feeling in my stomach and i can tell tht he does too :slight_smile: i think that the only thing that is holding me back from actually trying to date him is girl 1.

girl #2-
    i just met her 3 weeks ish ago and she works with me and she is a server at the restraunt i got a job at. she is 4 yrs older than me. we have only hung out a couple times but we talk alot at work and i can tell that me and her really have a good connection. the only problem is the age, and my mom wont really alow it. i mean she makes up excuses so i cant hang out with her, i try to convince her that age doesnt matter but she wont really budge. I do like her though and i think that it would be worth it.

i have liked the guy for quite some time now and im really just being held back from him because iim confused now about girl 1, and to make it worse i met girl 2. i will not try and do anything with any of thm until i can figure out who i like the most. im afraid i will hurt theyre feelings but other than that its just sooo confusing for me. i dont know what to do at all. whenever i am somewhere i dont look at girls and think ooh shes hot i look at guys and the only girl i would ever think that about is girl one, shes different than anyone ive met before. when i see guys all i can think about is how they cant compare to guy 1, and when i look at girl 1, all i can think about is what i would do if i dated her instead of girl 2, and vice versa.

what should i do to untangle this huge web!! i dont know i am so confused i need help and soon this is too much for just me to handle i havee stayed up fr hours and hours every night just thinking and i never know what to do. please help me! thank you soooo much! :slight_smile:

2. BlasttheCloset

The best advice that I can give is also the most infuriating.

Calm down. Don't worry; Right now, this seems huge, but when you take a few steps away from the situation to just think about what you want, it will be a lot easier to do the right thing.

It sounds like girl #1 is a very good friend for you, but if you think that you might not want a relationship with a girl, then you should tell her that so that she doesn't get the wrong message.

Guy #1 sounds great, but make sure that you know him for something other than how hot he is. :eek:

For girl #2, I can only say that you should make sure that you know her and are really at the same stage in your lives before you start anything, or it just wont work.

To wrap it up: Good luck!(*hug*), and just calm down and think before you feel like you have to do anything. I know how annoying that is to hear, and I do apologize.

3. cm25

cm25 Guest

thnks blasthtecloset, i really lie how u said to step bac and look at the whole thing. i do like guy 1 for more than just his looks, i love his personality, the way he talks, how hes nice to everyone, and even tho he tries so hard to be "mean" to me, its so obvious he cant haha. i have a feeling that guy 1 and girl 1 are the two i am most confused about. i just dont know what to do or like how to say anything to them. would u think that it would be best to wait and see where things go, should i pick one (not fond of that one at all), or should i just be friends with all of them instead of picking between?

4. BlasttheCloset

I would advise you to just go with whatever happens. They both sound great, so I would say just hang out with them both some more, and be friends with them a flirt a little, and then think about starting a relationship when you are more sure about exactly what you want.

Glad to help!

5. cm25

cm25 Guest

k thnks so much! haha ya i thgt i had myself figured out... and then comes dream guy and dream girl lol, thnks a lot for the advice and i guess ill just see wht happens :slight_smile:

6. BayeBorde

BayeBorde Guest

well for girl 1 you make it seem like she lieks you but do you like her back, are you attarcted to her and what are your thoughts about dating her, if she does want to date you then go for it, same thing with the guy, you two just seem to be friends, having a close bond with someone is part of being great close friends, try not to think they may want you, you just seem to urge yourself to see who you like better, let things go as the will and you will get a result, see what happens in the end, good luck

7. xequar

Ah, another Michigander!

As for your little dillema, I'm not gonna tell you who to pick. I'm not the host of a game show (although I would love to be!).

What I will say somewhat echos what others have said. Relax. Things have a way of sorting themselves out if you're willing/able to step back a bit and let them. Think of it as interacting with the story, as opposed to writing the story. Don't sweat the details of whether it's guy or girl.