1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this enough?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by spydar, Jul 31, 2007.

1. spydar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    im married but have been celibet for 5 (yes count em!) 5 yrs, but the only thing i fantisise about is having a well hung top hump me sensless. does that make me gay?

2. Psych!

Psych! Guest

uh, i would think that would at least make you curious

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

My initial response would be "probably" though I think ezjaxter has said it better. It's difficult and not really fair to judge from one sentence, though.

Apart from the sexual fantasy, do you find yourself attracted to males or females? What catches your eye in the street, on TV or in magazines? It may be that the fantasy is an obsession that is making it more difficult to consider the whole of your sexuality.

4. spydar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    pretty girls catch my eye but so do guys , so not much help there, im not obsessed by my thoughts of being rogerd sensless , its just that i have done but dont like giving head but dont mind receiving also the last time i saw a naked girl ,the parts that most "straight " guys seem to whack off i find quite revolting , it reminds me of road kill. i ask ?does having same sex mean your gay? (or bi) and is it poss to be one thing one month, year and somthing else the next? ps its not just my fantasy I have indulged

#4 spydar, Jul 31, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  5. spydar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    very suprised of the lack of response, oh well c`est la vie

6. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    it is not uncommon for hetero's to fantisise about other males. It does not always make you gay.

7. Sam

Sam

I think that you are at least bi.

8. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dr. Kinsey said that the sexual orientation of people could change. However, I agree with biloved86, I think you're bi. Nothing wrong with it, of course!

9. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Have you ever heard of the Kinsey scale. The scale goes from 0-6 0 is completly striaght and 6 is completly gay or lesbian and 3 is Bi. You are probably a Kinsey 1 or 2. I am a 6

10. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say 2 or 3. I'm a 4.

11. greg

I'm a 7

12. Scoz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    its sounds to me that you can find a girl good looking but your not really "attracted" but i also dont think its just up to sex , theres a lot of emotion involved too . Can you or have you ever felt a strong emotional connection with the same sex , and i dont just mean like a friend . There are so many variables thats why i personally dont like labels or "the scale" they are too restrictive they fit with some people but not with others . I think everyone knows deep down what they feel but its all a matter of accepting that , thats who you are . Theres so much more to it than what part of what sexes bodies do you find arousing (although it plays a big part).

13. spydar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    est ever friend my only ever soul mate someone who i love and miss with all my being ( he passed away) and who i lived with but never slept with ,but there was allways a running joke ( though im not sure now if it was a joke at all ) that if either of us were the opppsite sex we would get married and we often said to each other "i love you" and were very touchy feely , as a matter of fact after he died his lover (female) tracked me down (we had never met) because he talked about me so much and as a result we got married within 8/10 weeks of meeting each other the reason was I now have accepted is she was the closest thing to him for me and i was the closest thing to him for her, we have been married fo 14 yrs now and i sleep on the couch through choice and have not been intimate for allmost 5 yrs , one day I just saw her naked and it turned my stomach no warning nothing? I think I still love her ? if I ever did ? im in limbo thats why I found this site , before i met her i had same sex while iv been with her (in more happier times) iv had same sex so I think at least iv allways been bi ? buit was never really sure ? as i use sex as a way to feel desired wanted and sometimes powerfull but rarely for love . get the idea? im a mess .

14. spydar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    THIS IS THE BIT AT THE START OF THE ABOVE POST THAT IS MISSING,,,,,,,

The answer to SCOZ`S question is yes I have felt had that closeness you speak of my b...cont above

15. SpikySpice

One thing I have read from somewhere is it seems to me that the real clue to your sex-orientation lies in your romantic feelings rather than in your sexual feelings. If you are really gay, you are able to fall in love with a man, not just enjoy sexual need with him.

We all are confused, like in a military, when all teh men dont have women to satisfy their need, they must use other men, but that didnt turn them gay

But you said you are married, so you could be bi perhaps

16. spydar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    but i think I /we may have married as a way to attempt to fill the space left by our mutual freinds passing as I tried to explain in my last post , about sex, I have gone without for nearly 5yrs and dont miss it .allmost a third of your life! , lol
    thanks for your post all the best Paul :smilewave