1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So angry as of late

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by malachite, Sep 14, 2009.

1. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lately I’ve just been feeling angry, and sometimes to the point of rage. :tantrum:
    I wake up in the morning and I just want to hit something.:angry:
    Just the other day I was playing a video game, it glitches, costing me a shit-load of points, so I jump up and put my fist right through the seat of the chair, bruised my hand up pretty bad too.:angry:

I don’t know where all this anger is coming from, but I feel it all the time. Someone does the stupidest thing that normally wouldn’t bother me and I just wanna rip their face off.
    What the hell is going on here?:cry:

2. Just Adam

dunno really id say a possible hormonal or chemical imbalance of some sort, lay off any sugar caffeine based products or processed food breath more maybe try some hypno therapy i know might sound out there but it may help,

if you have some underlying mental issue a memory or recent event or stress of somthing in your life then maybe see your doctor or a therapist to help...

it all depends on how bad this rage is to what to do, it sound pretty bad i would say see your Dr and see if you can be proscribed anything to help mellow you for short term and then while doing that see a therapist to help you long term and while the drugs help mellow you down youll be more relaxed for the treatment.

thats just my thoughts though ...others will prob have better advice, kara usually knows the right answer.

take care X

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! It could be a lot of things, such as stress from school and/or work. If you are another a lot of stress or feel under constant pressure, little things that would normally not bother you, can provoke an angry reaction. Try to relax. If you feel you are getting angry or really frustrated at something, take a break and try to relax a bit. Frustration and stress often tends to feed on itself. I think it would be a good idea if you would go and see a counselor/therapist or a doctor, either at school or in your community, so that you can start getting to the bottom of what ever causes you to feel this way or have these kinds of reactions.

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks guys

5. Jay D

Might be that you're dealing with a past trauma and it's taking its time to work outta your system. Or you're just feeling peed off half the time because that's hormones for you. I dunno really.

6. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Go hug a baby kitten.