1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do i really have a chance?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BayeBorde, Sep 14, 2009.

1. BayeBorde

BayeBorde Guest

To start off easily, im a sucker for love meaning im a hopeless romantic but am I paranoid. It seems like everyday I would look at a guy and I just tend to crush on just anyone but not just anyone rather someone specific, but then I focus on them so bad I find out things about them, like they have a girlfriend, or some sort of obstacle. But i just am flattered by them that Im crushed by it, I tend to get fake clues all the time, like giving me a glance every so often i make myself believe theres actually someone who likes me...not really, its not that i make myself think someone likes me but really no one ever just shows interest or shows their liking for me.

Ive never liked someone who ever liked me back. Then again heres another thing, im a nice guy and i really and very social, i befriend others easily when i really do meet a guy that is nice enough they get obsessed with me, i tell them about myself and just things about me and i hold eye contact and smile, like im charming them...and it seems i make it sound like i came out of a fairytale. So this one guy began to fall for me real hard and he wouldnt leave me alone, he would ask my friend about me and where i was and if i was dating anyone. Making them stalkers. One of these guys truend out to be my boyfriend but he never ever talked to me in school, he was a closet case, i showed him i cared and i helped him but he was also obsessed, i dont mean to brag but they really do get obsessed, he wouldnt stop texting my cellphone and IMing me online. Im still nice to them but I dont make much conversation with them, one always wanted to call me.

Im not like the hottest guy ever i know im not. Nor am i a hotshot or player. IM not shallow so i really dont go for the hot guy with abs or the sexy one, im simple. But have i really got the chance. Ive shown my friends my recent crushes and she actually told me some werent even attractive, i dont have bad taste in who i like it just varies, but from what i see they really arent the hottest thing youve seen. And i dont like how some people tend to say gay guys are hot because then im just crushing on the straight which is most of the time and thats the truth. Im out but im not bragging about it at school. I just never seem to find a decent guy. What should i do then, oh and i dont really charm them, i just act the way i am and talk still they like it. But not everyone is gay remember.

Does that make sense.

2. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you have a chance? Yes. Everyone has a chance. As for your stalker...uhhh that's just you.

As corny as it sounds (lol??) just be you and you have a chance.

3. BayeBorde

BayeBorde Guest

ya i know it does sound a bit cheesy but its true, its kinda hard to tell whos gay though, so that kinda sucks for me cuz i just look like an average guy, i hope the being me thing doesnt get me any more crazy people. I kinda do suck at crushing cuz i tend to fall for guys who shows things that may be gay then again theyre not, im so bad at this. I still dont like how my friend tell me they saw a hot guy and they asked him out but he was gay, i just dont do the whole hot thing i guess

4. Icarus7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I feel the same way regarding the guys i liked never liked me back.. maybe they're straight. well, yeah, they are. I tend to go for 'men'. I mean, really masculine ones, i just fall for em easily and most of em end up as good friends, of course, i hint like crazy but it doesnt really go anywhere. So that's enough for the conclusion.

I dunno, people have told me i have the looks and girls have been knocking on the door and all that, but being the closet case that I am, it's just getting lonely. I'm paranoid about my sexuality leaking out. I dunno, i still haven't reached the point that i want to be out. Or, i think i don't want to be out to the whole world, just to some of my closest friends forever. Sometimes i wish I was just straight because it would be so much easier.

I'm always hoping 'that guy' who has the guts to pursuit me a little bit comes along and hopefully i like him as much as he likes me or something. I am a romantic, yes, and i can't help daydreaming about the romance. Oh well...

But then again, c'est la vie

#4 Icarus7, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  5. Jose Carioca

Out Status:
    A few people
    You are a lot better off than you think. You seem very social and not very shy. It's all about finding the right guy for you. Just keep meeting new people and he's bound to show up ... eventually.

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Yes you do have a chance if not many chances. We all have different tastes and what we don't like in someone. It's just a matter of finding the guy with whom it is going to click and feels right! Does it matter if the guy is the hottest thing one has seen? Nope! All that matters is that you like the guy and that you find him attractive.

Get out there, try to get to know new people. A great and safe way to meet other guys is to join a youth LGBT group that has some social events in which you could join in. Try finding a PFLAG chapter and they could also help you in finding some groups or social activities in your community. Maybe your school has a GSA which you could join in.

7. BayeBorde

BayeBorde Guest

Im not sure my school has a GSA then again im sure it doesnt,a nd i dont know any youth groups

8. hannahhrosee

there is always a chance, love.

9. tokwa

Yes, you have a chance.

10. Jay D

Everyone has a chance.

11. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing ventured nothing gained, my friend.