1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homecoming Dance...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AnimeFan4Ever, Sep 17, 2009.

1. AnimeFan4Ever

In Indianapolis now, I hope to move to Los Angeles
    So my school's homecoming dance is coming up within the next two weeks, can't remeber exactly when it is, but right now it's starting to get me a little more and more upset as the days go by and it's just making me question things. I feel like just being me is having some effect on me both emotionally and psychogically. Like one thing that's been going on for a while is this weird dream where I'm all alone in a classroom at my school and the two people I have a crush on are alone with me, but every time I try to talk to them, the girl becomes surround by practically all of my friends and the boy doesn't notice me, walks away, and dissapears. I don't know what it means but it's been making me think, should I go ahead and come out about me being a bisexual to the others. Even then, how should I do it since I'm worried about some people just looking at me different and asuming all these things about me. So..... should I or should I not?

2. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Only do it if you feel 110% comfortable doing so and can accept whatever consequences it brings with it.

3. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

I agree with the person above. You need to be entirely comfortable with coming out in the first place, and ready to face anything afterward, good or bad