1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay or Bi?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kizza111, Sep 22, 2009.

1. kizza111

Ok i was planning on coming out recently to a friend, as you may have seen in a different thread, but now im confused. Am i gay or bi? for a long time i had to try to accept i was gay and it wasnt easy.:icon_sad: But i finally did :thumbsup:, and now im even more :***: confused because ive started to wonder if im bisexual?

I know i'm attracted to guys for many reasons, but with girls im not sure :confused: I could fall in love with a girl and kiss one (which i have (!)) but then the idea of having sex with a girl is what really confuses me .... im just not sure if i find it that attractive, any advice?

Sorry if this was a bit long - im new and kinda letting out all my problems, SO glad i found this site

P.S from the thread of flamers - I LUV THEM :icon_bigg i find them really cute and nice (i dont think im one)

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well see there's a lot of things to consider. And it's perfectly understandable to not know. Kizza, you're only 14, you have tons of time ahead of you to take that time to figure yourself out. Don't rush yourself. IF your really wanting to understand yourself though, it's really a matter of just making a list of what you like about guys and girls. Then go over them. If they kind of show to you that you are physically, mentally, emotionally, and psychologically attracted to men, you're probably gay. But if you think you could feel the same way (all 4 categories) with a girl, then you might be bi.

But like I said, don't confuse yourself kizza. It will take time, and rushing yourself into deciding could really harm your psyche. Just give yourself time and you'll figure it out. It took me three years from the time I started liking guys to finally come to terms with being gay. For quite some time I thought I was bi (about 2 years actually), and it wasn't until the third year I came to realize I was gay. And that was when I turned 17.

So my main point here is: wait and see.

3. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At this stage of your life you really don't need to put an absolute label on yourself. There are some people who are positive they're totally gay, but I think a lot more people out there have something of a grey area - personally, I think of myself as lesbian, but I'm probably about 95% gay, rules tend to have exceptions. If you know you like guys, that's what you can call yourself if someone asks or you want to come out to someone - "I like guys."

4. Jim1454

Yup. Wait and see. There's no hurry to figure out your orientation at 14. Honest.

5. werekid

be patince your are only 14 you have time to find out

6. toaster

Don't label yourself yet. I am 18 and I still confuse with my sexual orientation. I love girls, I like girls but something in guys attracted me.

7. EM68

Don't label yourself, just go with the flow and what feels right to you.

8. xequar

How about "not straight"?

9. Paragon

Paragon Guest

I share your situation, I'm physically, and emotionally attracted to males.
    and though im emotionally attracted to girls and a females appearance can be attractive and i could kiss a girl, I'm not sexually attracted to women, your not alone (*hug*)

10. JoeG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    YEESSSS i am totally with u there, i love girls personallities, they are funny, chatty and bla blah, but i don't think im that attracted to the female type, there are exeptions of course, but overall guys are also amazing , physically and personality. but kizza, jus take ur time, and see wot happens. Kissed a guy, but liked a girl at the same time. yh wtf!! i no, x