1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alone...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kizza111, Sep 22, 2009.

1. kizza111

Ok ive been feeling really sad lately, i'm gay (maybe bi :confused:) and whenever i tell people this (on online sites such as this) they immediately assume i want some guy to have sex with repeatedly, WELL I DON'T! The fact is that I'd love a boy friend.

I wan't a guy that i can share with, and hug and kiss, just to love a guy.... But the problem is that no-one i know is gay... No-one. there have been a few rumours about some people but its uselss unless i know they really are.

I know alot of you will say dont worry, some people will just take time to come out but i'm sure they will. I know this is possible. But its not definate, and i want a bf now, not in a few years time.

I guess this might seem selfish but its really got me upset that i don't know any, even one to just share my thoughts with about guys and coming outt and stuff. And whenever i talk to people on places like this, most say they know hundreds of gay guys, i mean how is that fair?

P.S the picture on the front page of this website is the kind of thing i mean, i think it looks really cute :slight_smile:

Once again sorry for such a long post but i'm new and have ALOT of problems :slight_smile:

BYEEE :smilewave

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I think you've summed up most people's hopes right there.

You're young, you'll find someone, but you have to give it time.

3. Dewey

I feel the same way you do! I don't understand why everyone thinks I just care about sex. I want someone to hug, kiss, and do all that cute stuff with. I'm not concerned about sex just yet. Right now I concerned with finding a boyfriend! And I agree, it is really difficult. But so far I've come out to 2 friends and I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel. The more people you come out to, the more people you will have to help you find that special person. And I think malachite is right. We're still young and we have so much time. So don't feel alone because we are all going through this kind of stuff together :slight_smile:

4. NickT

Everyone can pretty much copy-paste that into his/her own life. Misery loves company, so we're here for you. ^^;

5. Paragon

Paragon Guest

(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)
    From the day I was born, to this day today, I have never known a LGBT person in person besides myself, I know how you feel, but think about this, I read that around 1 in 20 people are LGBT!
    so if your still in school, do the math :thumbsup: chances are your not alone, but you think you are, guess what, they think they are too.
    Just wait it out, thats what I'm doing (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)