1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Needing support....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jay D, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Jay D

Hi, me again. Decided to post here because here is where I feel safest. Basically I am having trust issues with lots of people ... I no longer hang out with my year group and everyone's bitching about me. It's got to the point where I no longer trust anybody except here....I just need to know how to deal with it.

2. Jim1454

Well how different are 'trust issues' and 'bitching'? I mean, you might be making it pretty clear to your friends you don't trust them if you're hanging around with different people now. Are you perhaps doing some non-verbal bitching about your friends?

So I don't know what to suggest. What are these 'trust issues'? Is this more about you or them?

3. MLCarr

(*hug*)

Take a deep breath. Everyone has trust issues at one point or another. I myself, well I have a lot of trust issues...

I can honestly say that I haven't fully trusted but one person in the last few years. It used to kill me, but eventually I just gave up. Trusting her was an accident, she's so young. But at the same time she's so open and mature. It's just weird.

This may not help much, but my advice is to just give it time. If you're anything like me you've been hurt a lot and it takes time to trust even on the surface level. If you want to talk more in detail you're welcome to PM me. Just relax, you're as close to normal as anyone gets.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess I'll need more info before I can really offer much advice. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk about this one-on-one...or feel free to elaborate on your situation here in the thread.

Lex