1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time is all it will take, hopefully.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JoeG, Sep 25, 2009.

1. JoeG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hye,
    things could be worse.
    lets be fair. but for all thoses who are petrified about peeps, finding out and wot not, jsu be chilled. I am out to my best friend, when was 16, that was hard, but i moved on. I wanted advice and he was ther.
    Since then things have been a rollercoster. in the sense of tellin peeps (aka People).
    Yh it's ahrd. there are ways to do it, thou. Text if u trust, msn, slipp it in a convo, or face to face if they are close. even then u gotta make suer it ' runs smoothly. 'I have something to say, but , well, y i dunno wot ull say?@ works 'or oh yh, um well, i wasn'rt gonna say but i trust u not to tell...' or wot ever, be subtle and be calm.

I myself have used all of the methods myself, i won't advise email thou. They can be to easliy Forwarded, intercepted, read over somes ones shouder, and bla blah blah.

I gotta say when u have told peeps a few times tho, i does be come easier, cos u tend to tell the closest 1st and work backward. ive told many peeps, now and the thing u gotta remember, is that if they truly are ur friends they willl respect ur trust and be mature about it. u jus gotta remember, u are who u are. and love that.

hope this helps, if not let me, no.
    Joexxx :slight_smile: