1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Always the Straight Guys, WHY???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JoeG, Sep 26, 2009.

1. JoeG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    KK, not really any story but i seem to always go for the straight guys, any one else have this problem???

wot the hell do i do, ive told 3 of them and thats it, nothing happens, maybe it's jsut wishfull thinkin?(that they are gay, or bi of course).
    Would really, like to no if anyone else is in the same position.
    joex:help:

2. Fiender

I'm in the same position, lol.

In love with a straight guy, confessed my feeling hoping he was in the closet and then... nothing. Nope, he really was straight.

3. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Nope never

I don't like straight guys sexually... if I know they are straight I know they are unavailable. And I assume every guy is straight until otherwise further information or clues.

Also few guys fit my "type".

4. kyvoice

kyvoice Guest

I so have the same problem....All the guys around me are straight (supposedly) and none of them are free. BTW, some of them are pretty hot...Esp. one of my closest friends who I have had a crush on for several years now. I sometimes think I have wishful thinking and hope that he is just in the closet (He has never had a real steady girlfriend) and will one day come out. With my luck....never

5. cicciux

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Used to. Now I don't... I guess frustration just kind of taught me that... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

now when I see a straight guy, i automatically strike him from the 'might like' list.

cheers

6. hairdye

I can find myself thinking straight guys are attractive. but once I know they're straight, the thought of them entering a vagina makes me puke a little.

edit:
    not to say i haven't hooked up with a....... "couple", give or take, ;]
    closet cases.

7. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Pukes omg so gross... vagina... ewww.
    ----
    Whatever, get over it. Vaginas are hot too, especially when it comes with a great woman like Sasha Grey. And I am gay, but sometimes those type of women make me feel warm. Rare as they maybe.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA_rZUknqz8[/YOUTUBE]

If I was straight I be thinking about Sasha 24/7... she's got it going on with her butt, and her lips, and her dark eyes. Makes even Megan Fox look average comparison to her.

#7 Jack2009, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  8. Jay D

Yeah, I know ... I usually end up fancying the straight girls or the gay guys .... it sucks!

9. Alex19

i often crush on the straight guys... wtf it sucks. i wish one would come out as at least bi... but who knows if thatll ever happen

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I'm the only gay guy in the world who has never crushed on a straight guy. I've crushed on gay guys that weren't interested in me, which one might argue is worse - I mean, I can't even think "he's straight, so it ain't gonna happen". :slight_smile:

Something between 90-97% of guys are straight, so we're at a disadvantage anyway. About all you can do is go in with pretty low expectations. Or, if available, join a gay group. Then you'll at least know everybody there is on your team. :slight_smile:

Lex

11. hairdye

I'm not sure how to respond to this. Good for you that you're not grossed out by Vag. Congratulations. Would you like a Medal? You're a brave man. I however am terrified. Just because it doesn't gross you out and doesn't mean it doesn't gross me out.

12. Fiorino

Yeah tell me about it i've had my heart broken many times before. That has taught me to be über-careful about it, though you can unfortunately never be too careful. The problem is I don't like super-straight or super-gay guys, so the people inbetween are who I tend to be attracted to.

13. Ben

Ben

That's why 90-97% of my crushes are straight.

14. Techcompu2

I have a slight crush on a family friend's son. his is a couple years younger than me & has a GF & is (as I have been told) very christian.

<-------------
    as the thing ^ over there says, I am not out at all yet, but I sometimes feel like he knows that I have a slight crush on him. If he does know, I think he may be getting used to it, but whatever.

15. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's not about that. It's about being being negative to the female body like it was disgusting or something, and the vagina is what makes a female a female. It's just rude.

And it's insulting to the women who come to this thread (not all of us are guys), and read that kind of stuff.

16. JoeG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Its, fine and all to like the straight guys, which i do seem to be surrounded by, but it's a bloody nuissance!!( i can't spell that word). yh i only asked cos, it seems to happen all to often, but recnetly ive learnt 'not to get attached' as my best friend says, but sometimes it jus happens. and im impartial to the whole vagina thing.
    and god i hate the whole u tell them and they don't say much.
    and like kyvoice, i think i ave a wishfull thinkin disease, again i think this dude u like is straight, but i told him in the hope he wasn't.
    god damit. all i can do is move on, but god thats hard sometimes.

17. mattypants

exactly...

i find most guys hot. most guys are strait. ie. i will probly fall for more straight guys :lol:

18. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe I just stop it early. "He's hot. But probably straight. Oh well. Move on." :slight_smile:

Lex

19. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    *nod* and that percentage has to be off... maybe it's has the capacity to love a woman?

about 15% specifically would like men then (sadly not necessarily me or you(in general)), and then 20% on top of that being interchangeable. regardless, it puts the majority as still being straight... and that means on average it'll be easier to be attracted to them?

I know I keep finding not gay/bi men that I like :confused:

20. Beachboi92

i know exactly how you feel in my area most of the guys that are gay are flamboyant and i want a more masculine guy and I myself am not that fem in action or look. I get attracted to straight guys all the time in hopes they are in the closet or curious or something. But you basically got to cut it off early and start off just trying to get to know them as a friend and make sure that first they accept you as gay then if they are curious/closeted they may come out to you. If they are not then you still have a good friend :slight_smile: I know it sucks and its hard to just do that but its all ive figured out xD in fact the most recent guy ive been trying this with is apparently straight :frowning2: