1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm feeling so hurt X(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kizz, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it seems that it'll be over between me and my BF soon.
    I should have just stuck to my beliefs of internet relationships, but now, my heads going crazy :icon_sad:

anyway, it seemed fine at first. then he said I was a little clingy.
    my mum (snooped on my comp in history) said I wasn't, and so did my friend
    and all the EC help said I was.

it strikes me now, that I shouldn't have taken EC's advice.

it seems, early on, he cheated on me online.

it also seems like he wants to break up with me because I'm too "high maintenance". I stepped back, and he still thinks I'm too much.
    his ex talked with me, and said he never gives love back, and pointed out who was more loving and sacrificing in the relationship.

last night was hellish. like, when you're a kid and believe in santa, only to stay up very late one night and thing "he's not coming" and start crying. that's how it felt last night.

right now, I just want to get away from it all.

I guess, what I'm trying to say, is I'm keeping future problems to myself. and now, I think he's going to break up with me anytime soon :tears:
    he's just letting me hang for now. he told my friend (who introduced me to him and vice versa) that it was too much. I just want everything over with :tears:

2. TriBi

Sounds like you know where it is going - and now need to move toward looking for some of the 'other fish in the sea'.

Easier said than done I know, when you have a strong emotional involvement - just try to listen to your 'real' head over your 'little' head (if you know what I mean :wink:).

Good luck.

3. BasketCase

If you want everything over with would it not be better for you to take the lead and end it yourself?

And how do you cheat on someone online?

4. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    that's what I did. and this is what I got for it :frowning2:
    I never thought of him like that. we were just starting off :frowning2:

I'm not heartless. that's why. I care too much about how he feels :tears:

by seeing someone else online as well as you.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess I'm not clear at what point you're "seeing someone online", but I guess it doesn't really matter.

You say you care about what he feels. But it seems he doesn't care about what YOU feel. Don't sit around waiting for him to break it off - that's not a relationship, even online. If it's causing you grief, sever the ties, block his IM, and get started with the grieving process. Take some time out to feel crappy, and to indulge in some "you time". Put on your fursuit and have some delicious cake with prepared coconut pecan frosting. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. BasketCase

If he is planning to break up with you then I dont think its going to cause him a lot more heartache for you to break it off. It will also save you wondering when he is going to take a hatchet to the relationship.

By 'seeing someone else online' does that mean that he just talked to someone else?

7. Eleanor Rigby

Ok so it seems that this guy isn't the right for you.
    So you've got two options :
    1/ waiting for him to end your relationship like you were waiting for him online and moaning about the fact there is nothing you coud do to fix your relationship
    2/ deciding break up yourself and accepting he was not the right one.
    It's your choice, but I would go for the second option. I know that whatever you choose, you'll be sad for a while and you have a right too, but at least, you would take back the control of your life.
    Take care, Eleanor

8. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it's over.
    in the end, he tried to play the "it's me, not you" card, but I can't be asked to listen to him. I know it was me.
    thanks for replying anyway. I guess I'll be on here a bit more in future then.

9. Eleanor Rigby

10. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*)

11. Just Adam

hey man listen it just sounds like he was waaaaay more high maintenance as your having to constantly do all the effort, a relationship has to be an equal two way thing of its just not love and just isnt worth it as you will allways know he doesent feel teh same way.

im amaized you didnt end it on teh fact he cheated on you even if its online thats still disgusting,

and i dont buy into the whole ' too clingy ' thing as its like oh its such a bad thing your giving me affection and showing me you love me >.> if you txt him like every 2 mins then sure your beeing a pain in the ass but its just a cop out , an escape for people who cant handle a relationship and are emotionally inept, and same for the its me not you oldest bs there is... your right not to take it and go hey fuck you to be honest :S

your a great guy and you will meet someone who loves and treats you like you deserve...you did the right thing getting away from this... (*hug*)

12. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww...sorry to hear that your relationship ended in this way, but as it was said above take a time out and than start looking for someone you will care about you. Did you lose anything? No you didn't! And trust me, it's not you. Sometimes relationships work out and sometimes they don't. Try to get over that by seeing your friends and trying to do the things that you like doing. Keep occupied at all times. In time you will be over him. You won't even think about it even more. (*hug*)

13. dude99

dude99 Guest

(*hug*)

hope you get better soon.