1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This guy i like..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lone Wolf9277, Sep 28, 2009.

1. I think he like's me, but I'm not completely sure. I don't get to talk to him much. At a football game last week he came out of nowhere and started to talking to me, and I haven't talked to him in a year which was at a party. What are signs that a guy likes you? Here are some signs that made me think about this, He looks at me when we pass in the halls, he randomly gave me a big hug when we were hanging out with friends, a lot of eye contact, Brief touches like touching your arm gently to get your attention. Are these good enough signs? And another thing, today i kind of ignored him today because i was overwhelmed. I've never done or felt things like this before or had huge crush until now. He seemed kind of bummed out and might hate me? I don't know! So confusing:help::eusa_doh:

2. san tighty

the touching thing is definitely a sign. my friend has this guy crushing on him and he's always finding excuses to touch my friend. that makes it kind of obvious. think of it this way: if he thought of you as just a friend, why would he feel the need to touch you so much? friends don't really do that normally.
    i recommend trying to talk to him more. that's a surefire way to get closer to him. c:

3. mcrteenagers

Hugged you? Touches you?

I think you already know the answer to your question.

But do you like him?

4. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Depends on the area. North America in particular avoids any heterosexual male friend touching at all costs! (With the exception of 'manly' sports) You don't want to be mistaken for being teh ghey!

But in other countries friends have a lot more physical contact, which isn't a bad thing.

5. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if he's hugging you in front of other people, touching you, etc. then I'd say its concrete evidence that he digs you. :thumbsup:

Either that or he's one of those friends that really likes to be close to his friends.

6. hairdye

the answer to your question is dependent on his sexual orientation as well.
    im ammused how nobody asked that. lol.

is he gay?
    does he act like this around other guys?
    is he straight?
    does he make comments a gay person is less likely to make?
    (i.e.(thats sooo gay.")
    and most importantly, does he know you're gay?

7. ChopinFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I think what LoneWolf's trying to figure out is whether or not he is gay in the first place, in addition to whether or not he is attracted to him.

As a gay person (with a crush on someone), I can say that I certainly do not act the same way (despite my best efforts) around my crush as with other guys I know to be straight.

A lot of gay people (myself at one point included) make comments like that simply to avert suspicion.

I second that. I would try to get to know him as a friend as best as possible until you feel comfortable coming out to him. (Slowly and by degrees, of course.)