1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shity past month

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hoping, Sep 29, 2009.

1. hoping

So hey i wrote on here at the begining of august i think um that i was getting a jaw operation well it isnt happening now cause it was due on the 19th of august but um alot of shit has happened to the point now im talking to lawyers about the possiblilty of suing the surgeon after he well pretty much assaulted me.
    as i have said before i have autism and ocd and wells since then my mood and my emotions have been shit and tonight was just weird i just cried and yelled and now nothing its like it hasnt been crap.
    Something im worried about though is people saying that '' oh hes just wanting to get money' which im not. if i could get a cure for autism i would give everything i had to get that you know?
    I have made a goal for myself though to get my mind focused on something. i want to spend christmas next year in germany and go to austria and switerland, so it gives me quite a while to bone up on my german, which is fun.:slight_smile: