1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seduce a Gay Guy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jack2009, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There's this (I am assuming gay because he has the voice, and his eyebrows look a little worked on) guy at my job. He isn't physically attractive and in his mid-late30s, but I want to experiment with him.

But I have to find out if he's single, since I won't do it if he's in a relationship.

So far he has a good opinion of me, but he doesn't know me that well since we only communicated once and he kind of like me because he said, "He does a great job! Blah blah". And when we did communicated there was a little chemistry since he talked to me staring with his eyes, and I kept it.

Should I ask him if he has a girlfriend, or what... but I don't want to come out either at work. And I don't think he's out, but I don't know.

2. Greggers

Please just...no...dont...

:headdesk:

3. Just Adam

really i agree dont be an idiot a) you could put your foot in it
    b) it might end up beeing really cruel as youd effectivly be using him and it might be cool but may not so that aint nice
    c) it can really cause tension at work and mess thigns up big time i mean innapropriate conduct and gettign fired! sexual harrasment even if it goes really badly :S

jsut dont if you want to experiment go to a bad and you may get picked up yourself for some fun but make sure the sex and you are safe .... if you jsut looking for fun do it away from your life where it doesent have reprecussions

take care :slight_smile:

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lots of guys don't like my advice on seduction. Because I suggest that they simply come clean about things. Admit you're gay, see if the other guy comes out as well, and if so, ask him out. What don't they like about that? It's both somewhat scary AND unsufferably boring. What kind of story is that? "I told him I was gay, he said 'me too', so I asked him out"? Ugh. It's so much better if the seduction involves sly looks, peeks into personal information, possibly positive reinforcement, and vague hints that might mean something might happen.

But I dunno. I found I much prefer my drama on TV than in real life.

Lex

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Go out and find yourself a boyfriend! :slight_smile:

6. Camman3

:thumbsup: An excellent suggestion.

Seriously... when you let someone close to you like that, in the first stages of a relationship you get to explore each other and find out what makes the other person tick. This, of course, comes along with bedroom experiences as well. It's the most honest, normal, and easiest way of doing somethinge like this and you don't draw your work-life into the mess.