1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hhhheeeelllppppp

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pokeypanda, Oct 4, 2009.

1. pokeypanda

So HI:smilewave again it’s been awhile since I posted. Here’s the problem I recently joined a group on campus for lesbians and gays you know….anywho, there is this one girl in the group that I am REALLY into, but I have NO idea how to even begin to hint that I am interested. And she has said before in other conversations she’s not one to put herself out there and neither am I, but I really want to take a shot and get to know her more.
    Any ideas on how I should approach this would help A LOT!!

Thanks in advance for the help :confused:

2. Greggers

After the group meeting one week ask her if she wants to go grab lunch/coffee/something non-threatening and talk about <blank> where <blank> is something you talked about in group or have in common? Make it all VERY non-threating and non-dateish. Very friendly, thats all.

If that goes well and she seems to have fun, try and do it again, and before you know it your asking people for bottles of sperm for your turkey baster to make little babies together :slight_smile:

(...thats how the lesbians do it, right? :O)

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Greggers has it. Next time you're chatting with her, ask her if she'll grab lunch/coffee. If you'd like, say "I feel really comfortable talking to you, and it's so nice to have someone to talk to about these things."

Lex

4. Enzian

I joined one of those recently. Such a relief to have a setting where you can discuss this stuff freely, without being judged.

5. pokeypanda

Thanks for the help! I'm going to try and ask her out to lunch one day. I'm so nervous already!:icon_redf