1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Age..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Scentedcandle, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Scentedcandle

How important is an age diffance to everyone!
    Theres this girl well lady should i say, shes 30 and im 18. We work together and the chemisty between us is pretty strong, it just seems every time we are together we cant keep out hands of eachother. Shes pretty much all i think about. And my god is she hot! My mates have said to just stay away but i just cant seem to stay away!

2. BasketCase

As long as its legal then its really between two consenting adults what they do.

18 and 30 seems fine to me:slight_smile:

3. shimmersky

4. sexyalex

lmao! wow Shimmery. Thats some math u got going on there :slight_smile:

I personally dont think age matters. Love who loves you back; no matter the age.

As long as u can be with the person and not be halfhearted because of their age.

5. KnightAssassin

i like someone about 10 years older than me but prolly wont happen , lol there are only a few people i like my age XD i go for older men [ no one over 30 pretty much]

6. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    How important is it to you? You're two adults. I think if you are a mature 18 year old then it could work. It takes more than the sexual attraction though. You need to have things in common and you need to be able to communicate with eachother.

7. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

My best friend who is a lesbian is dating someone ten years older than her. They've been dating for two years now. They have a lot of rough spots here and there, and the control in the relationship is constantly flip-flopping. I can definitely tell they care deeply for each other though. If you like her and you can picture yourself with her for a long time, I say go for it. But you should definitely analyze her personality a little better, you don't want to be stuck in something because you had a "crush" that could possibly fade.