1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All better now... ahn sorta!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hidden365, Oct 7, 2009.

1. hidden365

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure about how it worked with all of you guys but my whole figuring out what I'm into Drama was pretty much like all of those drama gay movies, but it got old after a while. I had some pretty rough 2 years (since my last girlfriend when I decided to accept it myself) doing the whole social cave thing and whining about life in general, I was in europe for a year and finally got back a month ago and differently than I expected, I love being here.... Like seriously LOVING to be here it's even weird. I've always been the mountain kind of guy (who lived on the beach) and now I'm just enjoying it, going there spending some time or just drive by it when I'm going somewhere, I've made some close friends (not close enough to tell them though) something I tended to always run away from, other thing is that I've never been fat but I lost like 23 pounds while in France and have been really enjoying to work out.... ok you're probably asleep by now but it's pretty impressive for me, except that... If I was adapting and getting used to feeling Gay before, I think this time is now over and I should be getting to the next part, the one where I should meet someone or at least have some gay friends I could talk to and actually see there is life after coming out. I still kind of see it like a dirty barrier with nothing but ugly promiscuity on the other side, but I've caught myself imagining just snugging with someone (kinda feels stupid to say now) and I'm stuck here! I haven't been to the website in a long time because I just feel like my story won't change! I've taken the advice of finding closer friends and I have done it in France.I told a girl the day before left the city, I have noticed this pattern I tend to only tell people when they're away or going away, as in this way I can "discard" them if thing go bad, but she took it really nice but can't help me anymore considering shes really away.

Ok I'll get done cuz I know that probably no one will actually read this specially since I didn't say anything special except that Im Great now but still stuck in this limbo of being gay and not being able to enjoy my gayness!
    Have a great one people!

2. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Ehhhh @@ That was very confusing. Perhaps you should work on your paragraph structure if you want some useful feedback.

3. hidden365

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i knooow! I had too much to say and didn't actually think about it before writing, I'll get there eventually. I wanted more to ahn type it, just to feel like I said it!
    Thanks for answering anyway!