1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first offical Gay crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Magiclukie, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Magiclukie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So recently I came to terms with my sexuality, and I met a guy recently that a really like(And he's gay). I think He likes me too but im not out yet to him(even though he can pretty much tell). my best friend juli says she can tell he likes me so Idk, I have this romantic scene stuck in my head, Me and him finally are alone together, in our school theater(we are in the play and drama club) and we start talking about random stuff until something comes along thats a convenient to segway into me coming out to him. And he'll probably like I know, then ill be like "So yea I'm new at this..but I think I like you" perhaps make physical contact, then we would kiss, just a quick kiss. then look at each others eyes briefly, exchanging feelings without words, then perhaps a more intimate kiss.

I know that things never happen like that but.. I wish it did, Oh I wanna tell him so bad and If me and him are ever alone together I will!

So, post with advise, or storys similer to this :slight_smile:
    (*hug*)

2. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Theater

Enough said

3. Magiclukie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha, Its so true!

4. Beachboi92

you need to tell him you like him or invite him to hamg out outside of school or your house or his if maybe parents are ok with it. Just let him know you like him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: as long as u are sure about it go for it :slight_smile:

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ah, if only the fantasy lived up to the reality...

any hoo. Try to see if there is a way to get him alone. Do you two have the same lunch time? Find out where he sits, or ask if he wants to eat with you one day.

6. Just Adam

go for it get him to hang out with you some time and tell him you like him :slight_smile:

7. Magiclukie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I probably will tell him im gay and I like him. but our high school is wierd, he is a freshman and im a junior, and the freshman are at a different building its like a north and south campus so i only see him at drama club /play practice

8. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, coming out to him would definitely seem like a good plan. Especially if he's also out.

Whether or not you want to immediately tell him you like him is up to you.

But don't expect an immediate kissing and hugging scenario! It's nice if that happens, but even if he likes you back (which isn't a given), people have a way of acting differently than they would in a dream scenario. So just don't expect too much either!

9. ofthe122

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ok so i am a college student and i have a infatuating crush on this guy who i know and have become good friends if you want to say that. the way we met was weird. he sort of works at my school and he watched me play once and i guess he got sort of got interested friend wise in me. i dont want to assume he likes me back but i guess i want it to be true. so i friended him on facebook and wrote on one of his post and he wanted to hangout. ever since that we became really good friends and ive gone to visit him etc. he was really nice at first and i thought maybe if i could friend him long enough maybe something will spark. during the second semester we would drink together (alone) once he took me inside of a room and we just drank just me and him but of course i didn't want to take it the wrong way like if he was trying to hook up for not. he was always nice to me and when i was drunk and he'd ask me things id always stare into his eyes and he'd do the same to me with a little smirk on his face. we would always hangout or he;d always see me at the bars and always say hi to me. the only thing is i've heard he hooks up with a lot of girls. well actually when i came to visit him in the summer once he had a girlfriend who was 9 years older than him and it was kinda frustrating because he showed me a lot of individual attention so i became really confused. we are back in school now and i guess we became close i even went to stay in his house and hung out with his friends from back home, they seemed pretty straight. so does he but i feel like he might not be but and the same time he might. you know every guy has his female tendicies, he has his, he can become very princessy because he can get people to do what he wants because he's pretty hot, he has other tendencies etc but they're not too out there. i think about him a lot and i know it's a crush but i really do not have the balls to tell him i like him obviously because of rejection but because i dont want to be wrong and risk our friendship which i feel wont change at all. he's pretty much an asshole to girls that supposedly he fucks a lot with, but in one situation he constantly tells me he fucked this one gir but when i spoke to her about it she said he was weird she never did anything with him so i dont know what to believe. theirs been many occasions when i read my horoscope and i remember one horoscope which said something about someone who i really love likes me back but we are both having problems telling each other that we like each other and it was so coincidental because that horoscope came up on the day i went to go visit him. basically i dont know what to think or do i think im just gonna let this one air out but i am noticing that by typing this up and letting this all come out makes me feel better. i feel like i have to separate my self from him but every time i try to he comes looking for me asking me where am i .. lets watch a movie, lets drink etc it's hard to stay away from him because o really like him. so there it is my story. comment with any advice if youd like.

10. insidehappy

insidehappy Guest

when you already know a guy is gay, if you are diggin just let him know. either he is going to like you or not and then you will know either way. when you don't know if he is gay..that's a whole another story.

11. stumble along

it woudnt be nearly as fun or tormentous without the fantasies now would it haha

ih hes out then i would tell him, and you can just pull him aside or ask him to go to the bathroom with you or something to get you guys alone. or tel him to hold up for five minutes after everyone leaves.

12. Lmao