1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the pride dance was fun

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by paco, Oct 10, 2009.

1. paco

paco Guest

first off let me say, i dont really need help or advice right now but i'm gonna be kinda a downer so i dont want to put it in chit chat or fun and games.

anyway, tonight was good! the gay pride dance that we've been fighting for the right to and finally won, went off really well and so many people came and i made a bunch of new friends, one of whom is pretty cute.

oh, except when i found the guy that i like dancing with his guy friend friend, like much more than friends, more like his new boyfriend. oh well, i knew that little spark was gone already, guess i just wimped out and didnt ask soon enough.

and here i was worried he wouldnt be a good dancer, he's some kind of latin with light hair, has an accent and he's from miami. someone that stereotypically hot/cute has to know how to move.

so here i am alone. well, not actually alone, a guy that i think likes me, but i'm not actually interested in is bent over the toilet. and even though i couldnt flirt with crushie up there, i can flirt with him.

2. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

I wouldn't mind having a GLBT Tech-Noir dance at my school, that would be freaking awesome!

[YOUTUBE]P4dz2sbv_o0[/YOUTUBE]

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to hear that a couple of things didn't go the way you hopped for. But I think it is good that you still had a good time at the dance and that you were able to make a few new friends.