1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushing!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kizza111, Oct 10, 2009.

1. kizza111

A while ago i wrote a thread about liking this guy, just to avoid confusion; i am over him, because we don't talk much now anyway and he's not gay.

SOO anyway
    There's this guy i like, he's been bullied for being gay and acts very gay, anyway, he stole my scarf as a joke in P.E changing rooms, and to get it back i said he could break my shag band (!).

so he broke it and gave it back, then he let me break 3 of his :grin: (black,pink,red) for no reason really. He allways flirts with me and says sexual comments :icon_wink and he's really nice and i could go about him all day but i wont.

So everyone including me thinks he's gay and he allways flirts with me and idk wether to ask him if he's gay or not, like seriously because he denies it atm :S

but idk if he is or not or if he's just joking wif me

2. halite001

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No one makes gay jokes all the time if he's straight.
    He has to be gay...
    I make gay jokes all the time and flirts (jokingly) with most male friends I know and I think everyone thinks I'm gay but doesn't say anything about it.