1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh $#!7...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by George1, Aug 6, 2007.

1. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I recently had an argument with a friend of mine who wanted to see my penis... And erm... Now he has said that he will send out that I'm gay to everyone on his mobile contact list. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

*sigh* And at my school things spread. FAST. And it's such a ****ing homophobic school... I'm scared that I might get targeted today (and not just verbally).

What do I do?

2. xequar

This is probably NOT the correct answer, but you could try beating him to the punch, as it were... If he is seriously going to tell everyone (and not just giving idle threats), if you tell people, you can "spin" it your way, as it were. If he's genuinely serious about telling people, which I doubt he is, it's better if you don't have to go on damage control.

But really, I don't have any great, or even good advice here... Others in a more comparable situation, little help?

3. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    you could let him tell people and then if they ask of its true say "no he is just saying that becuase we like the same girl" or "yeah, he(the person who outed you" wishes"

4. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Would people really believe him?

I've been out to everyone who asks for the past three months and still most people haven't noticed that I like guys. It would probably be more evident if I had a boyfriend.

5. SpikySpice

Maybe he's just jking

Well, thru my experience, you just act as straight as you can, you can talk back, making up excuses

I'm sure your best friends will listen to you

Or you can say thinsg like Behling said

Actually in my class, when every eye stared at me, I just ignore them, they just kept doing that for the next few days, but they just forgot bout it soon

ASnd I hated that guy the most from that day

6. Double Dubya

How old is this friend because you are a minor? Is he a minor too? It just sounds kind of 'off' because that is demanding a sexual act:eusa_naug... I dunno though

7. CrimsonThunder

???

I don't think anyones going to believe him. =P

8. justjoshoh

Well with friends like that, who needs enemies... So, there might be some damage control issues to resolve here. Honesty, in the end, is always the best policy. I would talk to the administrative staff if it were to get out to the school since you fear for your safety.

Would your friend want the others to know what really caused the argument in the first place? That would put him on the "suspect" list if nothing else. I think it will end up being just all talk and no action, based on the circumstances.

9. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ... If he actually does tell everyone, when confronted by someone about being gay just say "Did *insert name of guy here* tell you that? He said that if I didn't show him my penis he'd start telling everyone I'm gay."

Honesty is the best policy XD Most people will probably assume that the above sentence means you aren't gay but your "friend" is a sex fiend or something, even though the above sentence is 100% true, it doesn't confirm whether you are gay or not.

10. downboyup

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you could show him...... nah - that is giving in to blackmail !

11. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the advice guys. ^_^ Thankfully this morning I scared the crap out of him and he didn't end up spreading it around.

I've (kindly) reminded him that I know four of his secrets, which includes the two guys he has had sex with on the school campus (or allegedly so). And another includes an odd fetish of his. <3 So if he does end up sending it around, either I'll just let slip of those things... Or I'll call the police (well that's if I end up getting bashed).

But fights happen often at my school. I guess some people LOOK for fights.
    Meh. This friend of mine is screwed up bad.. He has possibly the mind of a five year old. >_>

Hehe... Plus this morning my mum was telling me that if I want to move schools if it gets too much she'll let me. ^-^

12. Gera-Kun

crud. that really sucks...well, i hope you the best in what happens in school.

13. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I couldn't give better advice than that. If he does end up doing it, just don't react to it publicly, and if people ask you about it, that them what MissyJ158 told you to tell them. There's a chance they won't believe you, but some of them will, and it will spread, and soon he'll probably be getting more flack than you.

14. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Today the @$$#013 told some people and at lunch I was harassed so much. o(@_@)o
    But I somewhat turned it on him, as I was like "Oh, did Marcus tell you that? Don't believe a word he says, he's just going through that time of month again."

And then it stopped almost suddenly. o(^_^)o

15. justjoshoh

Surely your school's code of conduct does not allow such harassment. You shouldn't have to go through this at lunch. Even if you were able to diffuse the situation with a little bit of humor this time, that will not always work. Perhaps it is time that you talked to a trusted teacher or administrator.

16. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Lol XD Good work!

17. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it *does* continue I'm going to see a teacher about it. But so far, so good. o(^_^)o

Well I'd probably see the deputy head of campus... More power. xD

18. Michiyo

Michiyo Guest

uhmm i'd show him honestly...[just being honest, guys are curious]

but yeah i agree with missy

19. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :confused: So you'd show a guy who you don't even like, has had sex on school grounds 3 times, is possibly the rudest and egotistical thing to walk this earth and not to mention pervertiveness?