1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

perfection, dosnt exist :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Steve, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    what do you do when ever you look at some one the only thing you see is their drawbakcs?
    i mean it used to only see peoples drawbacks its getting beter nowadays but still

im like chandller from friends

i see a really hot guy from behind he turns around and has this one dot next to his lip and suddenly he isnt hot anymore ?? arghh this curse is annoying

maybe this is the reason i have never crushed on someone.

2. paco

paco Guest

don't worry about it. i've felt like i'm probably too picky before, but i'm sure it will all work itself out. maybe it just means you arent really interested in having a relationship right now, and when you are, this annoying little habit will go away, or you'll end up finding that little imperfections actually make them cuter.

3. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Amen to that. There is this girl I'm crushing on in Pittsburgh. She has so many imperfections in her face, something I usually pay attention to. But the fact that she knew my favorite video game series, final fantasy, made all of her imperfections dissapear. All I could see was her soul. In fact I knew she liked final fantasy before I even talked to her. It was as if I sensed it... Kinda cool, and proved absolutely right. She name dropped one of my favorite characters, Kefka, from final fantasy 6, the first time I talked to her. I was coming up with conceptual characters, the one in question being transexual. I knew this would spark up Kefka... That was a magical moment -_- I know you too will find that magical moment in someone, just keep your eyes and ears open, and don't be afraid to approach your hunches with confidence! :lol:*kefka laugh*

4. Derek the Wolf

Well considering you're speaking entirely about their physical appearance, it doesn't really matter. A superficial physical feature kind of disappears when you're attracted to someone for a more meaningful purpose. Physical attraction is a starting point, not the end all. At first when I met my boyfriend I wasn't really attracted to him, now he's the only one I'm really interested in. That's how it works.

5. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if perfection did exist we'd all be boring as hell. Just because you don't instantly find someone perfect doesn't mean you'll never have a meaningful relationship. Once you get to know people more you'll find them attractive.

And Chandler was my favorite character...