1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wait a tick???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nintenfreak92, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Ok, usually I don't do this but I think I like this guy but I'm really bad at flirting so I don't know. Tonight was our homecoming dance and I went cause I'm dumb. So whilst there this under classman comes up and starts grinding on my leg, I look over and its not a girl but a guy, a VERY cute guy. Shortly after he leaves. So I try to find out who this kid is, I find out that he's a football player and his name. So I figured it was dumb football jock nonsense. So then he comes up and grabs my ass. By now I have little alarms going off everywhere. But I still am skeptic, He stopped by and waved and smiled at me periodically throughout the night. Now, first of all I am really bad at telling when ANYONE is flirting with me. But, I don't know what to do, he has no myspace or facebook so I cant scope pages and stuff. I do really like him and he's cute but I don't know if I should do digging or not.

P.S: Becoming friends would be VERY difficult because we don't have any classes or clubs or anything else in common. Also, conversation would be weird "So yeah I like to know more about the people I let dry hump my leg"

2. Beachboi92

are u kidding me starting off the conversation with "hey i know you you dry humped my leg" is the fricken best pick up line in the world xD i think it is hilarious and a great way to introduce yourself xD Right your number down say that to him tell him who you are and tell him to txt/call you sometime if you see him in the halls. BTWLUCKY xD i had a guy approach me like that one time when i was on a walk and i never saw him again :frowning2: don't regret it see if you can figure out who he is where to talk to him etc :slight_smile:

3. Just Adam

i say find someone who knows him and dig around ...he seems very friendly with you... so do some snooping..

4. matty123

yeh i think in the same situation i'd snoop, but be cautious in case it was some joke, but good luck with it all, and if you do talk to him then i'd definitely open with "hey i know you you dry humped my leg" :slight_smile: