1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something...odd

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Haiiro, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

So I have a...well, not stalker, but a creepy person.

Every time I see this one particular girl...she STARES at me. Now, I wrote this off as just my imagination for a long time, until I happened to be in the same cafeteria as her, walked by, and saw her head follow me.

...What?

I wrote that off as just a coincidence or my imagination, until it started happening more often. Any time I see her around the dorm (unfortunately we live in the same building), she stops what's she's doing to stare, sometimes curl her lip at me, and otherwise just...watch me in a way that makes my skin crawl, and, quite frankly, irks me to no end, though I try not to show it on my face.

It hadn't happened for awhile, but I came out of my room with my friend earlier, and there was the chick in the hall. She stopped walking, stared at us both, and then ran for the stairwell when we got close.

This is foreign territory for me. I am not thin or pretty. Quite the contrary. I am fat, frumpy, and generally disheveled.

And I am to the point of just wanting to punch this chick, or at least give her a sound tongue lashing. At the very least, I'd love to know what her issue is.

Any thoughts?

2. haelmarie

I don't know. The only thing I could think of doing is just saying something to her politely or trying to start small talk or something with her. I don't think you can know her motives from only watching her.

But is she giving you an "I want in your pants" look, or an "I want to hang your skin on a hook in my room" look?

3. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

A "I want to hang your skin on a hook in my room" kind of look. A snotty..."you smell" kind of look. That's about the best way I can describe it.

My RA knows her, so if need be, I can have her referee if I try to confront this chick...but I have a huge problem controlling my mouth and language, so I'm not sure how polite I would remain ^^;

4. haelmarie

LMAO.

Well as long as she's not bothering you and you don't feel threatened by her, I think ignoring her would probably be the easiest bet.

But confronting her would be much more entertaining. And this bitch sounds like she needs to taken down a rung or two.

I think the important question is: can you take her?

#4 haelmarie, Oct 12, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  5. My suggestion: The next time you notice her staring at you, smile all pretty-like and give her a cute little wave. Maybe even blow her a kiss. That oughta throw her for a loop :slight_smile:

6. Greggers

I had a girl at Burger King who looked like she was goin to wet her pants everytime she saw me. Ive seen her three times from june through september. Time two she had my order memorized. Time three she still had it memorized. She was, for a better lack of a word and adjective, fucking creepy >_<

...so i stopped going to burger king. Period. I dont think that advice really helps you so much, but try and avoid her if you can?

7. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

Oh probably. She looks like the type who can't take a punch... :badgrin:

Best suggestion, EVER. I might have to actually try it and see what happens.

o__O Woah...that is freaky. I'd sure as hell stop going BK, too if that was happening...that's just...oogh.