1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's this guy at school

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jack2009, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay there's this guy at school, he's cute'ish (not really hot, but cute), and I think he's gay, but he's not really giving gay vibes. He's an artist, but his drawings are rather feminine like purple elephants flying, and lots of pinks and yellows. I would never dare do such artwork .... plus it's too fluffy.

Also he's fashionable, his clothes match, and they are a certain way, so it's like he takes his time in what he is buying (for example his shirt was a bright yellow with birds flying, and a ton of his clothing has birds; one girl notice it out). His hair is shaggy too.

And his best friend is some obese girl, his "fag" hag possibly, since he was doing patty cakes with her.

But when he speaks, I don't feel like he's gay.... and if it wasn't for all those other hints I would think he's straight. I guess I depend a lot on the voice.
    ------

I want to give him hints, without asking him out, since I think if he is gay he is in the closet... And I am inside the closet. So I want to attract him, and if he's attracted to me then he will show it. But I think he kind of notices me, but I don't know.

2. Mysterons

Mysterons Guest

*Barfs*

Well, so that this post doesn't look like mere trolling here are my two cents: why don't you try talking to him in a friendly manner so that you get to know him better? Then you'll probably have a better idea of what he's like and where he stands on the Kinsey scale. Try to build a friendship and then see what develops from there.

#2 Mysterons, Oct 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2009
  3. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am not kidding... it was purple elephant with wings, flying in the bright purplish/magenta/yellowish golden clouds. He was shy about it, but he wanted to show it to everyone.

Well I'll mention Megan Fox, that will do it... or some other alternative hot girl. But I don't want to come across vulgar like "Hey do you think Megan Fox is hot!!??", since he's kind of mature. I don't know. I use her sometimes just as normal conversation, and I have a radar when I hear her name spoken.

He's in my art club (once a week), and the only way I think I am going to spend time with him is by going on this field trip he even told me, "You should go".

#3 Jack2009, Oct 12, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  4. dude99

dude99 Guest

Well then go on the field trip, it will be a perfect chance to know him better.

5. AllSmiles

Yeah, go to the field trip. I think, that if you get to know him better at friendly level it might reveal itself

Good luck :slight_smile:

6. Nixon

Go on the Field Trip :thumbsup:

7. Shevanel

Please Please Please don't use Megan Fox as your "If He's straight he'll think she's hot" card, because not everyone thinks she's hot believe it or not. I'm bi and I don't think she's hot at all. I think you'd be able to think of easier and surer ways of knowing if he's straight or not.

8. Just Adam

maybe play a kylie song and see if he starts dancing and singing along??? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. AllSmiles

I'd say Raining Men by Geri Halliwell, it'll definitely settle the case :lol:

10. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, he probably has an ipod, I'll ask him what kind of music he likes.

11. Shevanel

Again =/ Trying to tell if a person is not straight based on stereotypes will fail. Especially with music. For example, me.

12. AllSmiles

Yeah, you're right. One of my very straight friends likes It's Raining Men too, sounds quite funny when he sings: "It's raining men, hallelujah" like he's very oblivious of the lyrics :lol: