1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U dont need u want, but...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BayeBorde, Oct 13, 2009.

1. BayeBorde

BayeBorde Guest

OK so lately ive been giving this kid during lunch at school the "look" thats a way of me telling whos gay and whos not, mostly the gay ones hold it and acknowledge the fact ur looking at them. So later on I ask his friend about him and then she tell him about me. So we meet just online though he seems shy and may be crushing on me. But heres the thing hes asking me all this stuff you know just to get to know me and he mentions about what i do if we date and asks a bunch of questions and he says that its been forver and hes never had a boyfriend and im ok with that. I think hes a really great guy but im not feeling so sure about it. He says he wants a boyfriend but he sounds like he needs one and i just feel part of a need, so he just wants a boyfriend, therefore I feel like a filler. Its like when you are hungry you eat. And i dont feel appreaciated but rather just some guy who happens to be someone boyfriend just for the heck of it. He tells me he would take me to places and buy me stuff and i think its great but im not sure. Hes never really met anyone else gay around and like most gays you get what you first see because you dont know when youll ever get another chance and he may never get the chance to date me again. We all get those lonely moments i know, theyre sad and sure you want someone, but i have friends and they kinda make me feel like i dont need a boyfriend but then again it wouldnt hurt to have one. So im not sure, he seems nice and is, and his friends told me just to give it some time, but i dont know I just feel like Im being forced to date him and as if i feel sorry for him. I dont know im so confused. I should just see what happens later on

2. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sinatra said it best: "Nice and easy does it, every time."

Hang out with him. Get to know him. Set your boundaries early.

If you're not ready to 'date', tell him. Then if things change on your side, you can go from there.

In the end, he may just need a friend.

3. BayeBorde

BayeBorde Guest

Also besides the fact he seems nice, I despise the fact he would randomly ask me if I would give a BJ and im just like seriously not talking about that, we just met and hes already getting to the point of getting in my pants, and for sure im not the sex type i could care less ima virgin my whole life i dont make sex such a big deal but seriously, dont be such a horndog. I think i shall stik being friends not that he freaks me out rather he just seems like another one that just isnt worth it and another one im disapointed on.

4. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think at 16 every guy is a hornball =]

5. BasketCase

I think you are being bit harsh but its your life and if it doesn't feel right then don't do it.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's right :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I know I definitely was lol.

7. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you just need to be frank with him. Just tell him you can be his friend, and someone to confide in him, but you don't see him as anything more! A feeling of obligation is the worst reason to be in a relationship, as it will always lead to resentment.
    He might be disappointed, but he'll manage! And hopefully there will be less awkwardness once you get that out of the way...

Oh, and also... Please do use paragraphs once every so often. Those really make posts more readable!

8. BayeBorde

BayeBorde Guest

sorry about the paragaraphs ill keeep that in mind, well now so far hes obsessed wiith me, hes not much of a horndog but this has happened to me before, i had this coming but wow, well i had in thought that when i told a firned and asked about him she would tell him and then he would start to like me, then ask me junk, then i charm his and i act like myself therefore he kinda likes me, then the next stage he becomes obsessed.

And he talked to my friend nonstop yesterday about how he loves me and wants me bad, and he told one of his friends to call me over and they left me no choice and the girl dragged me by my wrist agaisnt my will, and i sat at the table, like a slave i sat there then i left and then they came bak and thankfully lunch was over and we left. Im pretty sure hed be so obsessed hed become a stalker...By the way this has happened before, its a pattern, im sure he will now make me feel bad about myself and do like a rollercoaster and make me mad then it will be my fault.

Its so stupid! like seriously